0.1

Once we had arrived at the new house, the movers weren't yet there, so we basically had nothing to do until they showed up.
I decided if I was to look around the house, I could decide which room I wanted. Since mom and dad don't spend much time at home because of their busy jobs, which mostly lead them out of the country for a few weeks at a time, they would most likely let me pick out any room I wanted and that's what i intended to do.

I look around the kitchen, which was fairly to say the least, incredible. Me and mom have always enjoyed cooking, so a huge kitchen in our house was a must, so when she was home we could spend more time together. It was all immaculately white and shiny, with black, granite worktops and black utensils dotted around the room. It was a really nice kitchen and it was easy enough to say that I thoroughly liked our new kitchen alot more than the last.

....

After leaving the kitchen I went to chose my room. This bedroom had four main bedrooms and a small one- i say small- but in fact it was still pretty huge just not like the rest. The first bedroom was fairly huge but completely plain, just the huge square, sure it was big enough to fill with my stuff but it wasn't my taste. the next room was a very similar size but it had an en-suite bathroom to the left of the wall, this one was lovely but id rather leave it to Noah for when hes home so he can have his own bathroom. the third bedroom was a little bigger than the rest, because it consisted of an en-suite bathroom to the left of the room again but next to the bedroom door was too opened doors leading to a huge walk in closet. i knew straight away that this was perfect. i set down my bag taking a look into the build in bathroom.

my first sight was the modernized shower. a walk in one with those jets where the water would hit you from everywhere and hit all the right spots. then the squared off sink with the glass tube to sit on with the mirror above it with a little cupboard too fill with bathroom things and just a plain squared ordinary toilet, it was perfect.

i decided whilst the movers would be unloading, now is a good time to have a look around town, i quickly took paper and a pen from my bag and scribbled "LILY'S ROOM" on it and stuck it to the little nail hung on my new bedroom door. i grabbed my bag and pulled out my car keys and made my way down stairs.

"I'm just going to drive around town and look around" i said to mom, kissing her quickly before running out to my car and setting off on today's journey to look around my new home. However this was not home.