Chapter 16: EDITED

Lily's POV

We pulled up outside Niall's house and Harry opened my door,when we got to the bonnet of the car,Harry lifted my up,causing me to shriek.
He sat me on bonnet of the car and stood in between my legs still the same height as me,if not a little taller. Harry's lips install barely grazed over mine causing my to gasp which gave gave loverboy the chance to push his tongue into my already plumb lips,our tongues fighting for dominance.

We were rudely interrupted by somebody coughing behind us.
we pulled away too look and there stood louis.
"Get in there lovebirds" he slurred.
"Somebody's drunk" I muttered causing Harry to laugh and lift me of the bonnet placing me softly of the floor.

"Let's go,stay close by for now,these parties can get a bit...unsettling" Harry stuttered to me. As we opened the door,I knew Harry wouldn't let anything happen to me,especially with his reputation in this school but still that didn't stop the nerve in the pit of my stomach.
I nodded my head and walked In front of Harry,with his hands placed softly on my hips, guiding me through the drunken crowds.

"HEY! Harry,everyone's in the kitchen" Niall said walking in front of me leading me to the kitchen,turning to face me to ensure we were still following him.
"Hey! There's our girl!" Zayn said obviously not too drunk.
"Hey lil" Liam said.
"You're not drunk?" I suspiciously asked.
"I don't drink when I'm with the boys,I'm like the daddy" he laughed.
"Oh,we'll that's...good to know" I giggled.

"I'm gonna get a drink,do you want one?" Harry whispered into my ear.
"Yeah,I'm just going to use the toilet" I said back.
"Upstairs First door on the right" Harry replied with a kiss on my temple.
I nodded and set to find the toilet,harmlessly rummaging through the drunker corridor.

I climbed the stairs,dodging the couples making out VERY passionately.
Girls were slung over boys obviously looking for a bit of fun to last the night.
I walked into the bathroom and saw two very NAKED couples...well you know, on the toilet.
I slammed the door and just decided on going back downstairs.

I walked over to Harry and stood next to him.
"Hey beautiful,here's your drink" Harry said handing me a red cup and sliding his arm around my waist.
I took a sip of my drink,it was sweet and the burning sensation lasted for a whole 2 minutes.

"What you drinking there baby?" A stranger from behind asked.
I turned around and saw a unfamiliar face basically undressing me with his eyes.
Harry followed my gaze.
"Luke,back off dick,she's with me" he hissed to the guy I suppose is luke.

"Ah Harry's girl,back of bitches" luke mocked.
I felt Harry tense up next to me,I curled into him placing my hand on his chest kissing his jaw.
"Don't do this Harry,he isn't worth it" I whispered into his ear.
He look at me,back at Luke
"Just leave mate!" Harry said to luke.
The other boy just walked away.
"Thankyou" I smiled to Harry.

"He's lucky that you stopped me,wanted to beat that guy for months" Harry hissed.
"We'll thankyou again" I repeated.

...

It was around 11pm and we were still at the party. Harry wasn't drunk,he had around 2 drinks not affecting him.
I was pretty drunk having consumed around 8 or 9 drinks of strong alcohol.
I was looking through the crowd and I spotted a familiar girl.
"Sarah!" I exclaimed
She turned around and hugged me.
We were talking for awhile till I explained that I had to find Harry.

I felt a wave of dizziness suddenly come over me. I leant against the door frame and held my palm to my head.i felt a shadow behind me but couldn't find the need to turn around.
"Hey there again baby" Luke's voice rang through my ears.
I felt him nibble on the skin below my ear.
"You know..... I could make you.....feel....so good" he cooed into my ear.
I turned around and looked up to his tall figure.

I placed my hands into his chest.
"Go away!" I yelled pushing him. Gaining more attention that I had hoped for.
"I want to make you feel good" he whispered again.

I felt someone push me behind them I looked up to see Zayn.
"Walk away Luke,we don't want you to be beaten up again by Harry" he angered.
"I will get her" Luke said again.
Luke then walked away and Zayn turned to face me.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
I buried my face into his chest and he wrapped a protective arm around me.

"Let's go and find Harry" he whispered into my hair. I nodded and untucked myself from Zayn but he kept a protective arm around me.
We got to the boys and Harry looked at me with a worried expression.
"What happened to you baby?" He asked engulfing me into a hug.

"Someone had a encounter with Luke" Zayn said for me Harry looked at me with a 'I'm gonna kill that arse' look which I did not return.
"It's okay,he didn't get chance,I got there in time.
"Thanks zayn by the way and Harry? Can we go home?" I pleaded from Harry.
"If that's what you want let's go ......... See you later boys" Harry said.

He grabbed my hand before leading me back into the car and helping me in Harry wasn't drunk And didn't go over the drink driving limit.we parked outside of my house my house,Harry turned to look at me.

"You want to do something in the morning?" Harry asked me.
"Actually my moms home tomorrow, dad should be here too,so I'm going out,but maybe after?" I questioned.
"Okay baby,I'll see you later" Harry said before leaning over capturing my lips into a sweet kiss .
"Bye Harry"

COMMENT!!!:)
First 4/5 comments will get dedication,and a shoutout in twitter :)