Come over?

Lilys POV

It had been a at least a week since the party and I hadn't seen that Luke guy.
Apparently rumours went round he was locked up in jail for fighting.
Mum was supposed to leave tonight for 3 days but dad was staying home. I had been spending sometime with Harry,I hadn't told my parents about him yet,he understand why though

It was Sunday 3 in the afternoon,today was my lazy day and maybe got in a bit if studying although I was mostly ahead in school.i was about to get into the shower when I heard my phone buzz.
I walked over looking at the caller I.D
Incoming call Harry

"Hey haz" I gushed
"Hey baby" he whispered.
"Where are you?" I asked.

"My house,that's why I was calling,come over and stay the night,mom and Gemma are out of town?" He answered.

"I don't know,I'll ask my mum,tell her im spending the night at Megan's,pick me up?im too tired to drive" I giggled.

"Anything for you baby,see you in half an hour?"Harry asked.
"Okay,see you soon baby" I replied.

I jumped into a quick shower and washed my hair,my body and shaved where I needed. I put on my pale blue jack wills jumper and skinny jeans,and my green converse.
I tied my hair into a wet ponytail.
I packed my bag,consisting of clothes for tommorrow and my hair straighteners,no makeup.

I heard a beep signalling Harry was outside.i ran downstairs to see my mum in the kitchen.

"Mum,I'm staying at Megan's ,to finish a project,is that okay?" I asked.
"Oh okay honey,I'll be gone before you finish school,ill she you in three days,I love you" she said kissing my forehead and hugging me.
"love you too" I whispered.
"BYE DADDY" I yelled throughout the house to heard my dad shout a faint goodbye.

I walked outside jumping into Harry's car leaning over pecking his lips.
"Hey lil" he implied.
"Hey haz,you ready?" I asked receiving a simple nod.
He grabbed my hand and we drove off.
Harry lifted my hand to his mouth kissing it slowly.

How Can everybody be scared of him? Once you get to know Harry there is nothing to be scared about,he is so sweet and caring,but I haven't seen the dark side of Harry,
At least not yet.

DOUBLE UPDATE 3 votes