0.2

I arrived at the local Starbucks and ordered a large peppermint and caramel hot chocolate with cream, Considering the baristas were extremely busy, it took about 10 minutes for me to receiver my drink but shortly after receiving my
Drink I sat in the corner with my drink and flicked through my phone on the local social media accounts.

"Hi, can I um, sit here?" A melodic voice interrupted my internet surfing. I looked up to see a very beautiful blonde haired girl, her bright blue eyes, lighter than the sky on a summers day.

"Yeah sure, Here" I said, reaching forward and removing my bag from the chair so she could sit, she smiles gratefully taking the seat and taking out some books.

"I'm Megan by the way " she replied, smiling.

Megan was tall and pale with blonde, mid back length hair. She has bright blue eyes and long eyelashes. She had good fashion sense as well and a good personality she is what I'd call a supermodel look-a-like.

"I'm lily" she smiled once again, the prominent dimples showing either side of the corners of her pale lips.

"Hey,do you go to the school here in Holmes Chapel?" I asked her.

"Yeah, it's my last year, thank God" she gushed.

"I start there tomorrow, how is it?" I asked her smiling.

"Good, hey actually if you want I could take you to school tomorrow...if you like anyway." She offered, a eyebrow being raised in the process.
My friendly vibe instantly kicking in as I give her a huge smile.

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure silly! I'll pick you up in the morning at like 8:30? If that's okay." She gave me a huge cheesy grin before handing me her phone.

I quickly saved my number into her contact list as "Lily" before handing her the phone back and laughing softly.

"So I have to go, but I'll text you my address later okay?" She smiled and i nodded before standing up.

"Bye Lily, nice to meet you" she said.

"You too, Megan" I giggled.

When I finally made it home, everything had been delivered. Noah had just finished loading the last box into my room into the corner so it would be out of my way. The time was 7:30pm and I knew it would be easier to shower in the morning and atleast start some unpacking now.

Slowly, I walked over to the loaded corner taking the box that said "clothes". Picking it up and taking it into the closet, setting it in the middle and ripping open the box and beginning to start on the unloading.