Chapter 15: EDITED

Harry's POV

I took lily to a fancy Italian restaurant and opened the door leading her to the waiter podium.
"Name?" The waiter rudely asked.
"Styles" I replied.
Lily gave me the 'be nice' look and we proceeded to follow the waiter to the table...

Once the flirty male waiter took our orders and may I add trying to flirt with lily right in front of me,it took every fibre in my body to not stand up and throw this guy out of his workplace by his hair,but I knew I couldn't ruin tonight,for her.
She just completely blocked him out and held in her laugh,I could tell.
"Your drinks sir......madam" a Waiter said handing us each our drinks.
"Thank you very much" lily muttered.

"So what are you doing after our date?" Lily questioned me.
"We'll miss Scott,I wanted to see if you would accompany me to Niall's party?"I replied.
I wouldn't physically force her to attend a frat party with me,she knew she had the choice of attending or not and I would make sure she was safe.
"Well,yeah styles I might just do that" she replied in her worse posh accent causing me to laugh.

...

Once we had eaten our food,which I must say was very nice,I payed the check and intertwined my hand with Lily's small hand making a perfect fit.
"Want some ice cream?" I asked her.
"mmm,nice idea,yep" she said popping the 'p'
"This way madam" I mocked her lame fake British accent.
She scoffed and I placed my arm around her waist and she lay her head in the crook of my arm.

...
"This ice cream is amazing" lily said whilst we walked back to the car.
"I know" I playfully scoffed.
We ate our ice cream tubs and put them into a nearby bin.
We walked to the car,me being the 'gentlemen' I am,opening Lily's car door and helping her up sharing a few kisses before closing it behind her.
I ran to my side and turned the key starting the ignition,knowing instantly my destination.