So..about that

Lily's POV

"So you wanted to talk to me? And since you can't sleep for at least 4 hours with a head injury you better talk" Harry laughed.
"Yeah...about that,I kinda maybe want a party here,for my 18th birthday,but only if you'll be here"
I said,hoping he will come.
"and miss my beautiful girlfriends birthday?course I will come" he said.
"Good" I breathed

....

Harry's POV
After watching the hunger games and catching fire,I felt Lily's body limp on mine.i carried her upstairs to bed and tucked her in. I wrote her a note on some paper.

lily,
Hope you slept well I put you in bed;) text me and tell me how you're feeling when you're awake.
What plans do you have? Let's go out for breakfast.
I love you.
-h.xx

I placed it on her bedside table and kissed her forehead whispering into her ear.
"I love you princess and don't forget that"
I walked outside and ensure her door was locked. I started my range-rover and started to drive home,the streets of Holmes chapel.
Giving myself an idea,where I would take lily tomorrow.

THE NEXT DAY....

Lily's POV

I groggily opened my eyes,taking in my unfamiliar surroundings. I was in my bedroom,when I was 100% I fell asleep in Harry's comforting arms on my sofa.
I slowly sat up holding a hand to my head regretting my choice instantly.
I lay back down,grabbing my phone but grabbing something else... A piece of paper.

lily,
Hope you slept well I put you in bed;) text me and tell me how you're feeling when you're awake.
What plans do you have? Let's go out for breakfast.
I love you.
-h.xx

That instantly put a huge smile on my face and I suddenly didn't feel I had a sore head i decided to call Harry.
On the 2nd ring Harry answering sounding as cheerful as ever.

"Sleeping beauty is awake" Harry said
"Yeah I guess so" I replied.
"So how you feeling?up to a little trip"Harry asked.
"Heads a tiny bit sore but yeah I'd love to go on a styles day out" I joked.
"Okay,and being a spare pair of clothes,I'll be there soon"
"I'll leave the door unlocked" I replied.
"I love you"
"I love you too Harry"

The phone call ended so I decided to go downstairs and unlock the front door. I went into my room and through the second door into my bathroom and took a long relaxing shower. after washing my hair and washing and showering my whole body I decided that was it.
I stepped out of the shower and brushed my teeth. I wrapped a towel around my body.

I brush my hair and tie it into a loose pony until I am dressed. I walk out and see someone on my bed.
"Oh shi-Harry you scared me!" I playfully yelled.
"Oh sorry lils" he said looking at me.
"I'm going to change into something less...... Revealing" I giggled.
"Yeah you should,I just wanna rip that towel off you And throw you onto the bed" Harry said seductively
And walking to me.

Harry placed his hands on my waist and nibbled on my neck.
I was speechless to what dirty comment came out of his mouth.
"Don't look so shocked,it's your innocence that turns me on" he whispered.
I don't know why but even though my cheeky flushed at his words they felt almost...right?
"I'm going to change now" I playfully pushed his chest and walked into the wardrobe.
Whilst I was in my closet changing I asked Harry to come car shopping with me on Sunday after my birthday and he agreed.since my dad took off in mine and never returned.

Harry's POV

Today was Saturday Lily's birthday and her party.she had invited almost everyone including Niall,Liam,Zayn and Louis.
She was at the mall buying a new dress for tonight and I was sat here with the boys.
"So what did you get her for her birthday" Louis asked me.
"For now an iPad and tomorrow I'm picking up a dog for her,I didn't want to get it tonight whilst she has a party" I replied with a smile.
"That's nice of you,what breed?" Liam asked politely.
"Husky,a snow dog it's still a puppy though" I told him.
I couldn't tell them about the other thing I got lily,they'd find me girly.

My phone buzzed and I dug into my pocket pulling it out noticing lily had texted me.

From;lily
Hey baby!:) what you doing?xx

To;lily
Just with the boys,nothing much you?xx

From;lily
Nothing the girls have me in a makeup store trying to convince me I should buy some :/xxx

To:lily
You don't need it! You're perfect as you are! Love you xx

From:lily
Love you too&come by early. Pleasee!:) xxx

I decided to go home and get dressed so I could go to Lily's early.
I jumped into my car and drove home.
When I for home I made a cold drink and ate a cereal bar before going to the shower.

I washed my hair and my body. And after a relaxing wash I got out of the shower.i dried my body and slipped on a pair of boxers.
I brushed my teeth and styled my hair into my usual style.

I walked into my huge walk-in wardrobe and changed into my rolling stones tee shirt and black skinny jeans and my black shoes.
I walked over to my iPhone docking station switching my messages.

From:lily
Bring an overnight bag, you're staying over ;) xx

I packed spare clothes and toothbrush into my gym bag and went downstairs leaving my bag near the door.

"Hey mom" I said kissing her cheek
"Hey baby" she said.
"You staying at Lily's after her birthday?" She asked.
"Yeah,do you mind?" I asked.
Receiving her head being shook signalling she doesn't mind.

I kissed my moms cheek and shouted bye to robin and Gemma. My sister and stepdad. I picked up my bag before walking outside and towards the garage with out cars in.
I couldn't decide wether to take my Audi or range rover. But I decided on my black range rover.

...

When I arrived at Lily's she opened the door in her dressing gown and her hair in a loose straight pony tail.
I followed her upstairs and into her room she continues doing as she pleases.

"What are you doing?"I asked confused.
"Continuing to straighten my hair" she looked at me. As I stood up walking towards her I took the straighteners out of her hand and then started to straighten it.
"How do you know how to do this?" She giggled.
"Sister Gemma learnt me" I laughed at her.

....

After lily walked out of her closet in a beautiful light green knee length dress/shirt.
She asked me to zip her up which I gratefully did.i playfully picked lily up and spin her around. And sat her on the bed before sitting next to her taking something out of my pocket.her present. I opened the small box and Lily's eyes went wide and her hands clasped her mouth.

"Oh...my....Harry,it's beautiful" She gushed.
"Why Thank you,but it has a meaning"
I told her.
She nodded her head speechless so I took it as a signal to carry on.
"I know at the moment,were both really young and still have a life ahead of us,you're going college and I hope to become famous" I said with a laugh.
"But this,this necklace it a symbol, a symbol of my love to you. It's also a promise,a promise that one day,you will be my beautiful wife and mother to my amazing children.it is a promise that we will be together forever" I said smiling.

"Always and forever" lily said.
Meaning the words carved into the necklace.
"Always and forever" I told her,truly meaning the words falling from my mouth.
We finally sealed the deal with a passionate kiss before intertwining our fingers and heading downstairs ready for Lily's 18th.

Can we get this book to 300 reads? Then higher? Please give it a shoutout with the hashtag #AFTERDARK1
We need a girlfriend for niall in this story? Whoever tweets the best out this story can be his girlfriend :)
REMEMBER THE HASHTAG

Lily's twitter account @lily_annescott
Would anyone like to run a Harry's account? Just message me ask me on twitter to follow you and DM me?;;)
@shanicehoranx