MOM

Harry's POV (2 months later)

Me and lily have been dating for around 4 months now,she has been to almost all of my boxing matches
And no,I know what you're thinking we haven't done the 'deeds' yet,I want to wait until she is 100% ready
None of us have said the three words yet.but I'm pretty sure I do.

I think ill tell her soon. I think I'll make her go on a date this weekend and tell her how I feel.
She's just so amazing and perfect and beautiful And she's all I ever think about.
When I'm not with her,she's constantly on my mind. When I am,I just need to hold her and tell her everything's going to be okay.because it is.

2days later...

To: lily
I'll pick you up at 7,be ready,we're going on a classy-ass date ;) xxx

Lily's POV

From:Harry
I'll pick you up at 7,be ready,we're going on a classy-ass date ;) xxx

I looked at the message and allowed a huge grin to massage my face.
I went to the bathroom and showered.washing and shaving my whole body and shampooing and conditioning my hair before stepping out and wrapping a towel around my body and hair.

I brushed my face and moisturised my face.i put on my black lace bra and knickers. Both with pink bows on to add decoration to the lingerie.
I sat onto the sink worktop and moisturised my body.
After drying and straightening my natural curls i decided to re-curl the ends of my hair near and tidily.

I slipped on my black dress. Tight around the top and flowy mid length skirt. With silver glitter on the top part.i put on my silver heals,not too high or dressy though.
And started with my minimal makeup consisting of. Pink blush.mascara,cat eyeliner and red plump lipstick.
I double checked my look before and time on my phone 6:50, I headed downstairs.

Dear lily,
I'm sorry to have to leave a letter,you were in the shower.
Gone to Dubai for a few weeks.
I'll let you know how long I will be gone for,when I know myself.
I've checked your credit card balance and you have LOTS of money,need anything just give me a call. Noah will be here in soon for a week or two,not sure,
MOM

Lily's POV

"So wait....your mother just left a note without a reason or a goodbye" Harry asked.
"Yeah,she does it a lot though...honestly I don't really like it when she leaves" I sighed.
Harry placed his hand on my mid thigh whilst one hand on the steering wheel driving to our 'classy ass date'.his words not mine.

"I'm here to talk if you need me,always lils" he whispered.
"I know,thanks Harry it really means a lot" I replied.
Harry just rubbed soothing lines up my thighs to my knees.

Harry took us to the Italian restaurant about 30 minutes from my house.and once we arrived Harry opened my door and held out his hand whilst I stepped out of the car.
Harry took my hand and we walked into the restaurant.

After being led to out table and ordering drinks and food me and Harry made small chitchat.

"So what you doing tonight?" Harry asked me.
"Hopefully staying at home with my amazing boyfriend" I giggled.
"Ah,he sounds great and I'm sure he'd love that " he joked.
"He is,he is incredible" I winked..
I giggled along with Harry's laugh which was music to my ears.

"Here is your food" the waiter said.
He gave me mine with a wink. Which I laughed at and didn't return.
I took a small bite of my lasagne followed by a sip of water.
"This is great" I said.
"This is great too,try it" Harry said pushing a piece of chicken in some sauce towards my plump lips.

I willingly tasted the hockey and it basically melted into my mouth.
"This is amazing" I moaned.
Harry just laughed at my childish side.
I ate my lasagne with some left because I was too full.

After i had finished because Harry had already finished. We left the restaurant and headed back to the parking lot and into Harry's car.

"We'll be home soon" Harry laughed.
He turned the keys has started the ignition.before putting his foot on the pedal and pulling out of the car park.

WHO LIKES VAMPIRES?
Comment and tell me?
I KNOW I DO