Its now or never

Lily's POV

I hopped into my car and drove to where I would find my answers.
The gym. I knew Harry was a personal trainer. so he could be there or have a friend who knows where he is.

5:45 the time I arrived in the dreaded gym parking lot,I tried to control my emotions but they just seemed to be heightened.
I don't want to be Harry's girlfriend if he's gonna treat me like this,I need to be able to trust Harry,like he trusts me...I hope.

I walked into the gym and looked up to the front desk,I walked over and saw a woman sitting there.
Hair in a high pony,and dresses in sort of gym clothes.
"Hey,can I help you?" She asked confidently.
"Yeah I'm looking for Harry" I said.

"Yeah,he's in the changing room,his fight will start in about 10 minutes,would you like me to call through,who are you?" She asked politely.
"No,I'm Harry's girlfriend,and I'm surprising him,but would you mind telling me what you mean by fight?" I asked,trying to sound polite although I wanted to kick her head in,because I was annoyed at Harry.

"Harry's fighting the world class champion tonight,didn't you know?" She asked.
I shook my head and walked away down the corridors to the 'changing room' door.
I decided not I knock before walking in and saw Harry with him back towards me. I couldn't help the words spilling from my mouth.

"Yeah,Harry's fighting the world class champion tonight,didn't you know?" I said and Gary turned to face me,the look on his face was clear.shock.
"Yeah that's how I heard about you Harry! A girl at the front friking desk,care to explain" I shouted

"Lil,I'm sorry,I didn't wanna worry you,my weight class is too high for fighting but they found someone for me" I understood what he meant because my dad used to be a trainer and weight class was sort of how strong you were.

"And what weight class is he?harry,tell me that,and what? Your gonna step into an arena with someone with a lower weight class than you?" I said through gritted teeth.

"No lily I'm not! He's higher than me! Fucking higher! But lily it's now or never! You can either stay or leave!" he said then hitting the locker behind him.resting his head on the locker.

I couldn't help how worried I was about Harry and the tears streaming my face by now.
Harry looked at me with regret.
"I'm sorry" he whispered and walked over to me.
"Just don't lie to me anymore Harry,please" I begged.
Harry placed his palms on my cheeks.
"Never" he whispered before connecting our lips.
Our lips moved in perfect sync for a few second before I pulled away.

I rested my head on Harry's chest and let him wrap his arms around my waist.
"I'm so sorry" he whispered Into my hair.
"No! I'm sorry Harry,I overreacted.....I think" I smiled.
"Let's just say were both sorry" Harry said causing me to faintly smile.
I nodded my head before a door was opened and someone interrupted us.

"Harry it's time" he said. I recognised him as tom,who I've met once or twice when with Harry.
"Oh hi lily"he added.
"Hey tom" I answered.
Harry kissed my forehead.
"I'll see you soon" was all he said before walking put the room and whispering something to tom that I couldn't hear.

"Come on,you can sit with me" tom said whilst leading me to the ring.
When we sat down tom whispered into me ear.
"Harry's strong,he'll be okay"
Watching Harry fight someone who has a higher weight class is something I will surely regret.