2 YEARS LATER

Almost 2 years later

Lily's POV

It's been almost 2 years since I left school. me and Harry are still ongoing but it is pretty hard considering he is now 20 and in the most famous boy band,ONE DIRECTION.

I have been to college and music. and now I own my very personal business in a studio. Upstairs in my studio is a massive room where music videos are usually shouted.Not far from our home.

Yeah I did say our home.
I moved in with Harry just before he auditioned for the X factor Harry.
Harry is soon starting his very first tour with the other five boys.
Niall,Liam,Louis and Zayn.

Zayn is dating pop star Perri Edwards.
Liam is dating Danielle Peazer,professional dancer.
And louis has a beautiful girlfriend in college called Eleanor...still
I hadn't spoke to mom recently due to her being in Dubai again,I saw Noah recently and jamie left 2 years ago,straight after graduation. When I got home from the lake house he was just...gone...disappeared.

I was currently in the studio recording with Zayns girlfriend and her band mates.
'Little mix'
We were currently recording a single called 'DNA' which would hopefully be finished today.

...

"Okay,that's a wrap,I will get you a cd by Monday,see you later girls" I said hugging all four girls and leaving the studio.
I jumped into my NEW range rover which was a white one.
I drove home and walked into our huge home.

"Harry!" I yelled.
"Upstairs baby" he yelled back.
I took of my shoes and coat and walked upstairs into our shared bedroom.
"Hey baby" Harry said lying on the bed.
"Hey handsome" I said cuddling him on the bed.
"Good day?" He asked.
"Yep,you?" I asked politely.
"Yeah?but I missed you"
"Missed you more Harry" I said leaning to kiss him.

Harry's POV

The kiss gradually got more heated and I now was hovering over lily.
We both had noir clothes off in no time.
I slid Into her and back out.
After slamming back in and out.
We both hit our high and let our orgasms flow before I pulled out of her.

Lily lay breathlessly on my chest.
"It's like it gets better all the time" she giggled.
"I'm gonna brush my teeth then go to sleep" she said getting up walking into our bathroom.
....

Lily walked back in wearing my shirt and a pair of lace knickers.
"I'm so tired" she said.
I stood up and walked to the bathroom door and picked her up bridal style and walking to the bed and laying her on it.

"Let's go sleep" I said switching on the lamp and laying in bed with lily with out legs intertwined.
"I love you"
"I love you too lily"
Within second we were both fast asleep with our bodies perfectly moulded together.

I know we missed 2 years but,I hope you understood everything:)
1 more chapter 10 votes for the last chapter :)