Chapter 8

Silvius walked out of class and decided to wait for Landon in front of the school canteen. He was a jittery mess all day today. Indeed they had walked to school together and everything was normal between them, meaning Landon hadn't heard his little confession. He didn't know what possessed him to say those things last night but he was kind of happy he did, it was in a way a form of practice for when he was actually going to confess. But somehow, that theory didn't really sit well with Silvius, what if Landon heard him and was pretending he didn't, this made Silvius panic even more even more, but he was quickly dragged out of his thoughts when the familiar warmth of Landon's hand grazed upon his.

"Lunch Silvius Schmit?" Landon asked and Silvius plastered a fake smile on his face and nodded. Although their lunch hour went by quicker than he expected, Silvius was kind of happy he wasn't around Landon at the moment. Landon had worn black skinny jeans, a simple black tee with a red striped sleeved t-shirt tied around his waist and black boots. He was a complete tumblr boy and Silvius couldn't help his thoughts. Aside from that, today was one of the days they didn't get to see each other much because most of their classes were divided into groups.

Making his way down the hall towards the documentation room because he didn't have any classes after lunch till four in the afternoon, Silvius realized that he only did one thing whenever he was alone; think about Landon. That wasn't healthy though, he needs a distraction.

"Silvius?" He heard his name and turned around.

"Rain? What are doing here?" Silvius asked, surprised to find his new friend and someone else besides her. The other girl was short with frizzy blonde hair and eggshell glasses.

"I school here! I'm guessing you do too. That's great." Rain said with a wide smile that Silvius returned.

"How long have you been going here?" Silvius asked.

"Almost a year now, we are at the same level I think. It's a surprise we've never seen each other before." Rain said and Silvius agreed. "Oh, excuse me, this is Iris, Iris, this is Silvius." Rain introduced them. Saying their nice to meet you's, they decided to head to the documentation room together.

Turns out Rain and Iris have been friends for years and are smart as hell. Silvius was pretty smart too but these girls were over the top. He was too busy solving problems and arguing with them that he didn't hear his phone buzz on the table.

**

Landon was worried. Well truthfully, he was livid. He'd been searching for Silvius up and down for the past hour and nothing. He tried calling him when he didn't reply to his messages but still nothing. It was strange because Silvius had never missed any of his calls, well not without reason. So maybe this had a good reason too? But damn it, he could've at least left a message for Landon. He slowly made his way out of school gates alongside the other students that were the last to leave. Wait, does this mean Silvius already left? Because it was already six o'clock. God Landon had turned graves looking for Silvius and he already left, without a single word to Landon? Fuck! Landon was seething with anger as he called Silvius as he was making his way back home. He heard as Silvius picked up the phone but he was doing something else, Silvius' laugh rang in his ears as he talked to someone in the background pissing Landon off even more. At least he was fine.

"Silvius!" Landon barked and he heard Silvius' hitch of breath and then his gasp.

"Landon oh my God, I am so sorry, I completely lost track of time...."

"Where were you?" Landon asked softly but you could still tell how angry he was.

"I got carried away and didn't pay attention to the time. I'm sorry"