•Dark days•

I couldn't help by lay there helplessly. I had just came back from a funeral, but not just any funeral. A funeral that had belonged to my beloved mother. She never deserved this not this way. I thought to myself as I felt a tear role down my face. She was a kind woman who fell for a mistake. Innocent not wanting anything to do with boys, It was always school she told me. And that's how it's always been. Pure dark skin, with a face of perfection was the way I always saw her. She never had a pimple on her face, like she was some sort of goddess of beauty or something. I never understood what she saw in my father(the man I've never met). How they met was probably the most important parts of her life. He was sweet to her his light skin and his dark blue eyes. And I know what you're thinking, but somehow they made it work. One thing led to another and here I came, he was in denial that the baby(me) was his. But she told him that he was the only REAL relationship that she's ever been in. And because of me he was forced to stay, it made him become someone he wasn't. A monster, aggressive towards my mother. Nearly killing me in the process, he began abusing her. After I was born he was no where in sight. He didn't even show up to her funeral. And that was what set me off.

Why take a shower I thought when I could just bathe in my own tears. But I forced myself to get into the shower. Which in this case I wasn't really showering, I was so upset I couldn't help but to just sit and think, it should have been me. What was I going to do, I was under age so I couldn't live by myself. Apparently, they found my father and later today I, from now on have to live with him. I tried to think of the best, once I was finished with him I could finally get past the gates of heaven and have my own life, but let's not forget the other gateway. I stepped out of the shower, halfway dressed I hear a knock at my door. Hesitant, I get up to open it. I just couldn't believe who it was, it couldn't be who I thought it would be . "AHAHAHHAA" I scream.

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter add and follow me for more.!!!