•Victom•

Abigail's Pov
We pulled up to Cayden's house about a half hour later. I hope and prayed I wouldn't be seen here by any teacher or students what so ever from school. I felt weak and dizzy. Did I mention It was also awkward to. After that slick move I tried to pull on Cayden earlier tonight. I'm drunk what can I say. I can't believe I did that getting drunk when I'm not even 21 yet then to try and pull off something that I wasn't ready for was stupid. I could think straight but my speech said differently. Cayden got out of the car and opened my car door. I tried to take my hand but immediately jerked away and walked up to the ground porch.

He opens the door and lets us in. Before Jackson pulled off, he called Cayden over. They talked for sometime leaving me and Katie.

"Where did you disappear to?" She asks me.

"What do you mean?" I ask her.

" I mean when you dragged Cayden upstairs what where you doing?" She asks.

"Oh nothing." I replied. "Are you sure?" She asks again. "It's ok you can tell me I've done it before." She says.

"What? Your to young why?" I ask nearly enraged. But I couldn't get too mad, Ben doesn't pay much attention to her anyway.

"It's not what it seems." She says. "When I was twelve, I was victimized of human trafficking I was forced to do it." She said. I calmed myself down as I saw her eyes became watery. I pulled her close and hugged her tight.

"I was so scared I didn't know if I'd ever see my parents again or if I was gonna die." She said weakly. Just then Cayden barely comes through the door nearly tripping. Katie breaks the hug, and starts to cry sitting on the couch in front of her. He looks at me then her. He heads for the kitchen, then come back with a box of tissues. She takes it from his hand, wiping the tears off her face.

"Thank you." She says. He turns back and looks at me. I didn't dare look at him, it would only make it more awkward. I just continued looking at Katie who was almost better.

"There's some clean towels upstairs if you want to wash up. I don't care if you take one of my shirts." He says to me. I simply nodded and headed upstairs with Katie.

I had gotten out of the shower and threw on one of Cayden's t-shirts. I sat down in front of a radio playing a song me and my mother used to listen to. I got my phone pulled it up and put the aux cord in. I closed my eyes and listened to the lyrics of the song. Every since Cayden entered into my life it's been nothing but drama. I've had no time to just sit and think of what's happened and my mother. How I missed her so Much. As the song wrapped up I picked up my phone and played it again.

Cayden walked I and noticed that my eyes were closed and my head down. He looked down and back up at me.

"My mother used to love this song." I said to him. Breaking the silence. "Played it every time she'd drop me of at school when I didn't want to go." I tried not to tear up saying these words.

"I know what it's like Abby." He said.

"NO NO YOU DONT YOU JUST A SICK LIE!!!" I yelled at him.

"You try and feel my pain just to be on my level. MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND DO YOU LIKE ME OR NO." I continued. He looked upset like he was gonna cry doesn't he realize I'm still drunk.

"Your drunk Abby get some rest." He said as he tried to walk away. I got up and walked over to him.

"NO DONT TRY AND PULL THAT BULL ON ME." I was so mad I started beating on out of anger and confusion. He took both of my hands and held them together. I looked at him with tears in my eyes he let go and I fell to the ground now crying. He just stood there and looked at me. He stepped back and left closing the door. Leaving me crying all by myself.