•Accidents happen!•

I had woken up, it was dim but morning time was yet here. Something felt off, weird. Cayden had left. How could he have left,he was hurt. I thought. I had to leave, I should have been at my fathers house by now not that I wanted to go. I hopped in the shower and threw some new clothes on. I couldn't make anything fancy for breakfast, so I just ate some pizza that I found in the fridge. I saw a note on the table. The handwriting was odd but I didn't think much of it.

Dear Abigail,
I noticed your car out front and thought maybe you forgot something. I hope all goes well and if you ever want or need anything you know I'll always be here.
Love aunt Jane.

For a second I thought the note was from Cayden, maybe explaining why he ditched me. But it was nice for aunt Jane to think of me. I hope she didn't see me and Cayden sleeping on the couch and thought more than what it looked like. Typical. I grabbed my car keys said good bye to the house one last time and left. As I got into my car I noticed something. He dropped his phone on the passenger floor. I started to freak out wondering what I should do. Should I hold on to it? Should I drop it off at his front steps? I can't go through it, it would be wrong. I mean I could? But do I want to? I kept wondering what I should do. So I held on to it.

Making my way to my fathers house, I heard it vibrating.

Jessica

It read, I wanted to answer but I knew who she was and I knew she didn't like me, AT ALL. I kept putting my eyes on the phone, completely forgetting that I was driving. Next thing I knew I was on the side of the road.

Screech! My car went. I nearly went airborne. The woman got out of her car. " WHAT THE HELL!!" She yelled out. " I'm so sorry I didn't mean to......" before I could finish she punched me in the stomach making me fall to the ground.

"I NEARLY DIED WITH MY CHILDREN IN MY BACKSEAT!!" She continued to yell. "DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!!" I didn't respond, I couldn't respond my stomach was tied up in nots. I Just looked at her crying. Desperate to get up find help I couldn't go against a woman her size she's half my weight.

"OH YOU GOT SOME NERVE!" She began pounding on me as people gathered around and started to record.

I tried to kick her stomach, but her half ton butt was laid flat on them enabling me from feeling them. Things started to become blurry and blue. I thought I was going to die right then and there. Til I heard a voice, sounded like an angle.

"GET OFF OF HER!" The voice yelled.

I began to think, its her. My mother I was finally going to be with her once more. Then everything went black.

"Are you ok?" A soft voice asked
"HEY CHICK YOUR CAR IS WREKED!!" Another scratchy voice said. " SHUT UP JACK!" The other voice said. I opened my eyes to see two girls standing in front of me. "What happened?!?" I asked "HA YOU JUST GOT YOUR AS.... OUCH!!" She said. "Stop being weird." The other said as she pushed the girl. " You crashed your car and got beat up by the old lady." She began to explain. They helped me to my feet as I began to regain consciousness. "My name is Jayda but you can call me jay and this is my friend Jackie but you can call her jack." Jay said. "I'm Abigail but you can call me Abby." I said in a low voice. "HI!" Jackie said. "Is this normal?" I asked jay. "All the time, all the time." She said "Rude she said proceeding to punch jay. "You look like you were in a rush, where were you headed?" Jay continued to ask. "I was going to this boys house and then.."

"Ooooooo his he your BOYFRIEND!!" Jackie asked sounding happy.

"Ewwww no." I said "He's..... no he's not." I said cautiously

"Well we can take you there if you want?" Jay said

"I don't think I'm going there anymore but I need to go home." I said

"We can take you there." Jay said

"Yea ROAD TRIP!!" Jackie yelled
I couldn't help but smile. "Ok." I said weakly.
I grabbed me stuff from the trunk and got Cayden's phone from the front seat.

Music was playing in the car. Jackie in the back jamming. I didn't want to interrupt her but I asked "So are you guys sisters or no?"

"HA." Jackie yelled out. "She wished I was her sister." She continued to say. "No I don't your weird." Jay said
"Were just really close friends that ls all." She said "Oh." The car ride wasn't that bad. We lead on a conversation til I got to the front door of my fathers house. Here goes nothing. I thought
"Well thank you I really appreciate it couldn't ask for more."

"No problem." Jackie said. "Hope you feel better." Jay said. "Thank you." As began to step out of the car jay stopped me. "Wait!" She said handing me a little piece of paper. "Here's our number if you ever need nanything just call me or text me. What school do you go to?" She asked
"Western wolf academy." I replied
"We go there to I wonder why we never seen you there." She said. I shrugged my shoulders with a smile.
"Well see you Monday!" She said. "BYE." Jackie said as they pulled off. Well here I am. As I began to walk up the steps of my fathers huge house.

😄