•Show some Mercy!•

"Wait whaaaaa?" Said Zoe in confusion. I explained to her what happened the last few days and it put her into shock.

"Well this explains a lot." She said looking at me. "Why haven't you told me?" She asked

"I just did." I exclaimed

"I meant while it was going on." She asked

I looked at her with a sorrow look.
"I....I know how much you like him and.....I just didn't want it to ruin our friendship." I said.

"Abb you know I would always choose you over any guy, we have been friends since birth!" She says to me.

"No matter how cute he is?" I ask. She replies with hesitation.
"No matter how cute he is." She says
I help but smile at her as she smiles back. Her smile quickly turned into a frown as she looked over my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I ask. She then gets up and starts walking past me. I turn around to see her walking towards Cayden. Oh crap.!!!!

"Zoe stop!" I yell out for her. She ignores me and continued to walk towards him. He's sitting with a group of his friends, talking like nothing happened. Wearing the same AC/DC shirt he was earlier. No matter what he does to me I still find him attractive and I can't stop. No abby, you are supposed to be pissed off that's what. I quickly got up as Zoe began to pick up speed. Before I could get to her she starts screaming.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN RAPE MY BEST FRIEND AND GET AWAY WITH IT!!!" She's now screaming at him.

"What the hell are you talking about." he said

"YOU SON OF A......." She then tackles him and starts beating the crap out of him. Before I could get to her a tall figure stepped in, picked her up and brought her back to me. I felt a hand on my shoulder as I quickly turned around to see jayda.

"I found you what the hell happened?" Jay asks. I turn back around to see Jackie put Zoe back onto the ground.

"Damn girl u so light but so tough. Why?" Jackie asks.

"I didn't need your help who ever the hell you are." Zoe says in her devilish voice. I looked at Zoe.

"What was that for?" I ask
"He messed with the wrong girl." She says. I look back at jay. "Sorry about that guys." I say.

"ITS ALL GOOOOOOOD!" Jackie says.
"Finally I found you." Says jayda.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Are you alright?" Jay says. "Yea." I replied.
A few minutes pass. And a proper introduction to Jackie and jayda has been made. I explained I them also what happened.

"Ooooooo girl if I was there I would have done worse than kicked him in the....... Ooooooo ahhhhhh!!!!" She starts to scream.

"Uuhhhhh?" Jay says
"Nothing." She says quiet again.
"You know I like you." she says to Jackie. "And you too." Then turning to jay.
"This could work!" She then says. I get a text from a random number.

Meet me in the gym.

It said. I hesitated at first, then I excused myself.

I got to the gym. I walked past the stalls to see a group of girls sitting there like they had been waiting for me.

"Look who it is, surprised you even showed." Jessica, worse chick in the school. Every high school has them even in movies and books.

"How.......how did you get my number?" I ask her.

"The better question is." She began to walk closer to me. I backed up a bit up against the wall once more.

"What the hell did you do to my poor poor baby boy." She asked.

"I didn't do anything to him." I said

"LIAR!!" She yelled out I flinched as she put her hand on my shirt and jerked me forward.
"It's time to punish the pretty little B......"

"JESSICA!" A voice yelled out.
"Me now." It was the principle and right beside him was Cayden, jay, Jackie, Zoe and my father?

"You too miss Silverstein." I looked over to Cayden and my father then the girls. What happened?

•Yay