•Pretty little lies•

Abigail's Pov

"Now Abigail is there anything you remember from your recent incident?"

It's been almost 3 weeks since my encounter with Jessica. My father thought it was best to start therapy to help bring back things I've forgotten. Cayden tagged along and was sitting in the waiting room with his new minion. He didn't seem to give a damn about it, so he continued to let him follow him everywhere.

"Well not much I do remember being on the ground and my friends......did they get suspended?" I asked my therapist.

"I'm unaware or notified that your friends have been suspended but this is about you Abigail and something tells me you remember the cause of the fight but don't want to tell me."

He was right I do remember why she was pissed with me but I didn't want to say.

"Well ummm..." I hesitated at first but honestly he was just doing his job.

"Abby you know this is what I'm here for. Anything you tell me stays in this room and never leaves unless it's something that I feel the need is a danger to you and your health so please tell me." He said. He looked at me with promising eyes and so I told him the whole truth.

"Well it all started with my mother." I said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Going back to school was one of the hardest things I could do. I've been out three weeks and I've only stayed in contact with Cayden.

I get to my locker to put my stuff away. Out the corner of my eye I see this couple hugging and being happy. When I turn, I saw it was Cayden with Jessica wrapped around his arms. At that moment I didn't know what to think or feel.

They kissed each other and Jessica left to go to class. Cayden turned and looked at me then the ground. He began walking towards me and I quickly slammed my locker and walked off.

"Hey what the hell?" I felt his hand on my shoulder as he turned me around.

"Don't touch me." I told him.

"Listen I'm sorry ok I didn't want to tell you because I know you've been through a lot. We made up and I'm really sorry." He said and in his voice I knew he really was sorry.

"Are you really, she's a bitch and you can't see that Cayden are you fucking blind Cayden I thought there was something you always had my back and I had yours I don't understand were you just playing me just to tell me you love Jessica? Help me understand Cayden help me because right now I'm lost and confused." I said trying not to tear up. I couldn't afford it not right now.

"Abigail I'm sorry. I do love you it's just hard to let go of a girl like jess." He said.

"Why because she can give you something I can't. I get it she's pretty, She's got tits and I don't really but you chose to defend me and now I'm lost." Tears started rolling down my cheek as I said that. I couldn't even look the bastard in the eyes because he sickens me.

"I'm sorry Abby, but just know that I love you and I didn't for your own good." He said I dropped my stuff o the ground and began to cry. He lifted my chin and softly kissed me on the lips. He then picked up my stuff and walked me to class in silence.