•Party•

Cayden's Pov
I close my locker to see Jackson leaning up against the locker next to me with a smirk on his face.

"What the hell do you want?" I ask him. I was in no mood today or any other day. I've been through enough this week and have this f••ckboi in front of me only pissed me off even more.

"Sooooo did you hear?" He asked me. Lately I've blocked the world out so of course I wouldn't have heard what happened.

"No I didn't what happened." I said sarcastically.

"You remember Joseph that geek dude who turned out to be pretty hot." He said.

"Gay but yes." I responded.

"IM NOT GAY!!" I bust out laughing. He only embarrassed himself. I never did anything. "Then why'd you say it like that?" I ask him.

"ANYWAY!!" He continues. "He throwing this killer party tonight at 10 you should come maybe drink a few find a few." He said.

"Find a few?" I ask.

"You know what I mean, you know since you and your girl broke up." He said with a smirk.

"I didn't break up with Jessica." At least not yet. I had planned to hoping me and Abigail could be something til it all went downhill. Now I'm stuck with this b......

"I meant your side B." He had the damn nerve to say that. It really pissed me off.

"ABIGAIL ISNT MY SIDE BI....." I look up from his eyes to turn and see everyone staring at us. Sometimes I wish there was invisible duck tape over my mouth. In frustration I walk away shaking it off. Then Jackson begins to follow me.

"Hey hey look man I didn't mean that ok. Look what I meant was let's just go out have some fun get your mind off all the shit you've gone through and just PARTY." He looks at me, hoping I'd give him an immediate response. I really didn't want to go out and party, but I felt guilty for screaming at him.

"Let me think about it, I'll tell you by 6." I said.

"Let's go." He said in excitement. Walking off to class.

Abby's Pov
Romantic books always give me shivers. Flipping the a book I've read since I was a kid. I would always have the same reaction every time I'd read it. I hear a knock at my door. I close my door to get up and open the door.

"Come in." I yell out. Katie's tiny figure steps through the door. She looks at me.

"Hey." She says. "Hey." I reply.

"Sorry to bother you. But there's this party at this guys house from school." She stops for a second. "I thought maybe we could go and you know spend sometime together." She says. I tell didn't want to go party. Everyone knows I'm not a party person. But the fact she wanted to put in effort in our relationship is what made me give in.

"Yea sure I would love to." I say.
"Oh really well it's at eight tonight so i  could help you I don't know pick out something." She says. I didn't want to wear something expensive or fancy just something simple. But I let her. "Ok." I said. "Alright I'll be back. I'm just gonna look through some stuff." She says. "Ok." I reply. If anything I wanted to see if the girls would come and accompany us so I wouldn't look stupid.

She steps back into the room with an ass load of clothes.

"You ready?" She asks.

"Yea I guess." I say.

              Cayden's Pov
I sat out front of my house waiting for Jackson to come and get me. I knew he'd be late. I then began to grow weary wondering if Abby would be at the party. But then again she's not really a "party person" so there was nothing to worry about.  Just about ten minutes later, Jackson pulls up my driveway.

"About damn time you almost made me change my mind." I said.

"Sorry man Diana grew a little freaky so I had to stop it." He turns and looks at me smiling. I smile back at him knowing what the hell he was talking about. He pulls out of the drive way making our way to joes house. Tonight I just about me getting drunk, high anything a high schooler would do in distinctly.

We get out of the car to see every man's dream. His house was filled with nothing but the finest. Girls in the tightest bikinis you could find, most expensive alcohol there is everything.

"Welcome to paradise boi!!" Jackson says spreading his arms out in excitement.

"Just meet me back here by three." I say. "Yea yea what ever." He says and runs off.

This is going to be one hell of a night. I sat to myself. I step in the doorway. Music pumping, drinking, I see this couple making out in the corner of the room. I walked by to see the back door. Searching for Joseph I come across something that caught my eye something that glimmered in the dark.

            Abigail's Pov
I park the car across the street from where the house was. Katie seemed to pick out the dress that stood out the most. Something simple would have been fine for me. But it made her happy and that was a good start. She grabs my hand and pulls me closer to the house. "Come on." She says all happy. Her reaction to having an older sister seemed to be a lot better than Max's.

We enter the door way into what seemed the party of the century. I felt like I was going to vomit. I'm not used to being so close to all of these people.

"You go ahead I'm gonna wait for my friends then I'll catch up with you." She looks at me then gives me a straight response. "If you want to go home we can you don't have to do this." I felt bad.

"No I do want to do this I just want to make sure they get here safely." I say to her. "Ok." She says. A few minutes later I see Jackie's car outside the house. Zoe,Jackie, jayda, and Leianna step out of the car and walk up to greet me.

"Look at you, you are going to be the center of attention." Says Leianna. "Sure ok." I say.  And we all start laughing.

"LETS GO PARTY!!!" Jackie yells out and we all head inside.

An hour has passed and we're outside in front of the pool. It's been hard. If I hadn't known Cayden would be here I wouldn't have came. I look over to him and see him next to a random girl with his arm wrapped around her. Jealousy filled me.

"Are you ok?" Zoe asks. "Cause you look like a zebra?" She says.

"Don't mind her she's high." Jayda say. And everyone starts laughing. "IAM NOT." She says. "Sure." Says Jayda. Just then Jackson walk me over to us and smiles.

"Hey ladies having fun?"

"Hello Jackson." Jayda said sarcastically.

"Hey Abby I found something interesting in the basement I thought you might find......nice. You wanna come see it." Jackson was nothing but a bastard with no manners.

"No im fine." I said to him. He looks upset and gives me puppy eyes.
"Pwease?" He asks.

"ILL GO!!" Yells Zoe. "She doesn't know what she's in for." Says Jackie.

"Better than nothing." He says and she gets up. "Oooooooooo." I say and we all begin doing it. Jackson then looks back at us and winks making us laugh.

I felt a hand on my head and I turn around. Cayden is standing over me, he looks drunk. I didn't want anything to do with him. I look over and they're all ready to fight I smile in response. But he continues touching me. I attempt to get up and walk away but he grabs for my hand and as my reflexes kick in I jerk back pulling away.

"Hey..... the Dj promised me a slow dance but I can't find her, you could take her place?" He says. He's asking me to slow dance with him.

"Charming." I say. "But I'll have to pass." He looks at the girls then back at me.

"Come on please I'm not that kinda guy everyone says I am. I just want to dance." He looks at me with baby eyes. Familiar baby eyes that I just couldn't resist. Jackie jerks up and is screaming at the top of her lungs.

"AGGGGGGGHHHHHH ALEX!!!" Just then Leianna looks up and over.
"NOOO." She yells out and they both run after the poor kid. I looks over at Jay who then looks at me. She gives me a look something like.
Go for it but I'll be watching you in case anything happens. I look at Cayden and take his hand. I had barely anything in my system but a beer or to but I still felt it

"Ok." I said.