•Unstatisfyed•

I got to school a little earlier than I thought. School was half empty til I turned the corner. Jessica and her band of misfits were standing before me and a bunch of others too.

She walks up to me pissed more than ever.

"Hi Abigail how was your weekend?" She asks me. At this point I'm confused.

"Um fine I guess." I say. She try's to keep her cool but it looks as if she's having trouble containing it.

"Really that's what I heard. You know Abigail I really didn't want any trouble with you but it seems you are really begging for the drama aren't you slut?" She asks.

"You got some DAMN nerve to sleep with my boyfriend. And you think it's funny? Do you slut?" She asks again. I got tried of her calling me that so I stepped up.

"First I'm not a slut. Second I didn't sleep with Cayden it was a misunderstanding. Third I'm sick of your shit so please leave me alone." I said and walked away. She grabbed my arm before I could leave and slammed me to the floor hitting my head.

"I wasn't finished. My girl Ciara here, saw the whole thing, lucky for your Cayden seems to know better and backed off your ugly ass." She says.

"I JUST THINK YOU NEED TO BE TOUGHT A LESSON." Yelling at me. I couldn't see a thing. Everything everyone was blurry. Jessica and her band of misfits circle me. The kicked, beat, hit the hell out of me until i nearly blacked out. Before I did black out. Ciara goes running for her life. I look up to see jayda running after her down the hallway. Then Jessica proceeds to pick me up and slam me against the lockers and starts beating on me even more. Katie, close by pulls her off of me and I could feel Cayden behind me. He takes me and pulls me close. I didn't bother moving, I couldn't move.

"YOU ASSHOLE HOW COULD YOU DEFEND HER SHES NOTHING BUT A...."Before she finished her sentence Jackie comes running down the hallway then tackles Jessica. Her reflexes kick in and she starts to punch jackie. A bunch of Jessica's friends come running trying to pull Jackie off of Jessica. Then out of no where, Leianna comes and pulls them off of her beating them in the process. Zoe jumps in and it becomes one big fight I couldn't do anything but to stay close to Cayden because I knew he could protect me. Things became worse, I did just what everyone else was doing, watching Jackie beat the shit out of that son of a bitch. The dizziness grew worse I let go of Cayden and fell to the ground. Blacking out. The last thing I heard was kids screaming and Cayden.

Sorry this was so short I just wanted to get this scene over with 😁