•A shift in life•

Warning ⚠️:This chapter contains mature content and isn't for anyone under 14. You have been warned.

Cayden's Pov
A few months passed, Jessica and I were at home getting ready for a dinner party at my uncles.

"What about this dress babe does it look good or make me look fat?" She asks

I don't pay any attention, I just stare into the window for what felt like hours. Just sitting and thinking what would happen next.

"Baby are you even paying attention to me?" She asks.

"Course I am I was just thinking babe I'm sorry." I said to her.

"This is about that bitch Abigail isn't it?" She asks

"No I just don't feel well right now." I said, hiding my pain.

She put the dress on the little seat next to her.

"What if I took your mind off of that slut?" She asks.

"How?" I ask her. She kisses me softly and places her hand under my shirt going back and forth over my abs.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Something I wish I had done a long time ago. You deserve the best not some skinny ass bitch with a lose pussy right?" She says.

I look at her with shocked eyes and she could tell I felt that way. She lifts my shirt over my head and continues to kiss me in the process. I put my hands on her cheeks as she starts to pull my hair whispering my name in my ear.

I gently bite on her ear as she starts to moan quietly my ear. I pick her up and put her on her back. I slowly lift her shirt, kissing her stomach the more her shirt came off. She bit her lip in pleasure.

"Mmm give me more Daddy.!!" Said Jessica. She sits up and we kiss some more. I look up at her and stop for a moment.

"Why did you stop?" She asked. I didn't answer because all I could think of was the night of joshes party. How much I felt guilty. She grabbed me and pulled me closer.

"Your not gonna blank out on me again baby!" She said in my ear. I looked back at her as she continued to bite her lip. I looked down and, I really didn't want to but my other half was showing me something completely different. I rolled my eyes and lifted Jessica's shirt off completely. She came up and started kissing my neck as I took her bra off. I put her back down as I started sucking one of her nipples and cupping the other. She puts her head back and moans in pleasure. Telling me don't stop.

I go down and begin taking her laced underwear off with my teeth. I lift her legs as I start to eat her out slowly then go faster. She braces herself as she holds onto the sheets. I could taste her sweet insides and I loved it so much it. She tries to pull me away but I grip onto her.

We hear a loud thud outside the door. I lift my head up as Jess grabs her stuff and hides it on the other side of the bed. My mom enters with a stern look on her face saying nothing.

"Yes? Can I help you?" I ask. She nearly has tears coming down her face, as I noticed her arm and her face was red. "Mom what the fuck happened to you?" I ask. She looks down then back up.

"You need to get your ass downstairs now!" She says.

"Why what did..." I couldn't finish before she started yelling at me.

"Now,I did ask for any fucking questions!" She said.

I got up put my pants on and headed downstairs. As I made my way downstairs I looked and saw Abigail sitting on the couch with tears coming down here face. Her father stood in front of her, as her stepmother sat beside her.

"There is something the Abigail would like to tell you." Said my mother.

"Ok?" I said. I tried to gently approach her but her father glanced at me with but anger. It sent me a wave of fear so I stepped back. Abigail stood in front of me and looked me deep in my eyes and I could feel her pain. She continued crying as she muttered soft words under her breath.

"Abby I couldn't." Before I finished she finally yelled out what she was truly trying to say.

"I'm pregnant and your the father." She said.