•Moving on•

I sat at the lunch table as Jackie was rubbing my back.

"It'll be alright." She said. Right now I could cry because I was surrounded by people who love me, and I wouldn't be judged.

"I don't get it what does she have that I don't?" I said.

"She's a bitch, she's popular, she's got a nice body, she's rich, did I mention she's a bitch?" Asked Jayda.

"Yes but your not helping." I said to her.

"That wasn't my point." She said. "My point was that boys are always looking for a girl that will bang anytime they want but not for the girls that will love them no matter what and vice versa. He's only staying with jess because he's got something to brag about and show off. If he went out with you it would ruin his reputation. And he doesn't want that." She said.

"Your beautiful Abby way better than jess, she's covers herself in someone she's not to have an impact on people. You don't do that and that's what make you unique." Said leianna.

People started coming into the cafe. All eyes turned to see Cayden and Jessica sit at the table behind as.

"Bitch!" Says Zoe. She promptly gets up, but Jackie sits her right back down.  At his table, Nasir sat next to Cayden as he third wheeled with him and Jessica. Jessica then turns and looks at me, I quickly look back into the direction of my friends.

Cayden gets up from his table and starts to walk in the direction of our table.

"Oh hell nah." Said Jackie. I didn't dare turn around as I knew he was behind me. I feel a tap on my shoulder as I stand up. I look him the eye as he looks back at me.

"You dropped your necklace earlier I just wanted to give it back." He placed it in my hand, and walked off.

Was that it? That's all he had to say to me? After everything? I couldn't take what was going on and I ran to the bathroom with my friends calling behind me.

I closed the bathroom door and locked it. I sat in the stall, alone with no one to comfort me. I held onto the locket tight and looked at it. I became so enraged I threw it across the stall. I couldn't help but cry. The tears forcefully falling down my cheek.

I glance over at the locket and pick it up. I opened it and inside was a tiny message.

I'm sorry Abigail, I never meant to hurt you in anyway. I'm only doing this because I love you and I don't want to see you hurt anymore. I hope you can forgive me and understand why I'm doing this and although it may not seem, this hurts me more than it hurts you.

The tiny note inside my locket was written from Cayden. It left me confused, hurt and relived all at once it made me cry. I heard a small knock on the stall door.

"Um are you alright?" The voice was recognizable.

"Um yes I'm fine you can go." I said in response.

"Abby? Is that you?" Now I knew the voice was Katie on the other side.

"Katie?" I asked.

"Yea it's me." She said. I unlocked the stall door and let her in. She came in, locked it behind her and hugged me.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Yea." I said. Our hug lasted for what seemed like forever, but it felt comforting so I stayed where I was.