Family Problems

^.^.^.^.^ Lokis POV ^.^.^.^.^

" What!" She smirked at me " Why that so surprising? I'm basically her twin!" I was still slightly shocked, " I didn't even know she was married." Elara immediately looked down at her feet trying to stay calm. " She's not." there was sadness in her voice. " But you surely must have a father?" A tear escaped her eyes " He died years ago in an accident, my mother has never been quite the same." I mentally face palmed myself I could tell that was touchy subject for her. "I'm so sorry that must of been hard for you." She wiped the tears from her eyes. " Thank you. I'm sorry but I have to go see my mother." You could tell she was fighting back her tears. " Thank you for helping me Elara." As she walked out I heard her mumble " Your welcome." This realm is very different, everyone seems to be more relaxed than the people of Asgard. I think I might actually like it here.

^.^.^.^.^ Anoras POV ^.^.^.^.^

I walked out of the infirmary, each step sending immense pain through my wings. The only thing I was thinking of though was finding my daughter. I heard a voice behind me and i turned around to see Elara. "Mom?" I ran at her giving her the biggest hug possible. "ELARA! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I hugged her tightly and she pulled away. " Mom what happened to your wings?" I cringed as I thought about my wings. "Loki shredded them with his magic, but its fine they should be healed in a couple of days." She had angry tears in her eyes " And to think I stopped Dawl from kicking him senseless!" I could feel myself getting angry, "Dawl did WHAT?" She looked at me worried, " I found him kicking Loki and yelling at him, so I stopped him." I looked at her and I calmed a bit. " That's was good of you, Dawl had no right to do that." She was exactly the person I had wanted her to turn out to be, she was just like her father. "Well i'll go check up on the bastard and see you at dinner alright?" She smiled at me happily " Yes of course but is the bastard going to be joining us for dinner?" I grinned at her " Yeah sure the bastard can join is for dinner!" "Bye mom!" "Bye sweetie." As I got closer to Lokis room, I heard shouting so I flung open the doors and ran in. "YOU INSOLENT MORTAL THIS IS THE FINEST ASGARDIN ARMOR, NOT A FILTHY DRESS!" My best friend Mackenzie was there being yelled at by Loki. So my natural instinct was to punch Loki in the face. Hard. "DONT YOU YELL AT MY FRIEND YOU BASTARD!" Mackenzie turned to me and faked being offended . "Why didn't you let ME punch him!" I snickered at this " Well you seemed a bit preoccupied with checking him out." Her face turned red as she got a huge blush. " NO I WASNT!" I smiled evilly at her and turned to Loki. " I actually came here to invite you to dinner, my daughter seems to like you." He looked at me his face unreadable "Yeah sure whatever." I dragged Mackenzie out with me. " Well let's go get ready for dinner!"