Elee and Food Fights

^.^.^.^.^ Loki's POV ^.^.^.^.^

I looked at all the strange devices in my room, surprised by the technology. If I was basically their prisoner why give me all this and not a cell. I walked over to the strange hovering screen close to the wall. When I touched the screen it came to life and a female voice came from nowhere. " Welcome unknown user, I am Elee and I am programmed to help you. Please identify yourself." This was extremely strange the screen was showing a warning sign. " Warning if you do not answer in the next ten seconds I will self destruct to protect the welfare and secrets of Líg. 10-9-8-7..." " I'm Loki Laufeyson!" The screen showed a bar that was slowly filling up. " Please wait while I check my database... Identify confirmed. You will be integrated into my system as I learn how to best serve you." Hm, I quite like this machine. It was my own personal servant and I could use it to escape. "That would not be a good idea Loki. I will not help or aid you in escaping from Líg." I crashed into the table next to me. " How the hell are you reading my thoughts?! You are nothing but a servant!" The glass swooped towards me and emitted a blue light, " GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" It followed me as I ran from it. " Please stay still as I scan you as this will optimize my performance." "NO YOU ARE ASSAULTING A KING!" "Scan complete. Optimizing...optimizing...optimizing...Done. What's up your pooper Loki?" I looked at it surprised, it sounded just like crazy Anora, as I was calling her. "What the hell did you ask me!" It floated a few inches back. " Sir, if you do not like the person I have chosen you may change them." "What do you mean chosen?" " I am programmed to pick the person you would respond best to. The person who I analyzed was best for you was Queen Anora." This wasn't possible, have could I respond best to the woman that I had driven crazy? " Well you might what to answer the door someone's there."

I shoot the device a glare and flicked my hands. The door opened and a woman with blue eyes and curly brown hair walked towards me. She looked like she could take down a bilge snipe and she walked towards me purposefully." Be glad I'm not ripping your f**king face and hand over your dress, I'm getting it washed ya bastard." DID SHE JUST SAY MY ASGARDIAN BATTLE ARMOR IS A DRESS! "YOU INSOLENT MORTAL THIS IS THE FINEST ASGARDIN ARMOR, NOT A FILTHY DRESS!" Someone stormed in through the door and yelled at me " DONT YOU YELL AT MY FRIEND YOU BASTARD!" I held my face after she punched me. HARD. What the hell happened to Anora, she's worse than that twit Thor. The other girl suddenly faked anger and whined "Why didn't you let ME punch him!" Anora snickered " Well you seemed a bit preoccupied with checking him out." The bilgesnipe girl as I was calling her, turned a bright red at this. " NO I WASNT!" This race of people is certainly not all there, I'm pretty sure all of them have a bolt loose in their heads. Anora suddenly turned her attention to me a certain rage In her eyes only masked by mischief. " I actually came here to invite you to dinner, my daughter seems to like you." Why are they inviting me to dinner when I should be nothing but these insolent peoples prisoner? Not that I'm complaining or anything its just strange, Like everyone in this realm. "Yeah sure whatever." I watched as she dragged the girl from the room and that devilish machine started talking to me again. " Hey bub fresh clothes in the closet you look like shit!" I swear I will rip that infernal machine to pieces. A door zipped open in the wall that I had not seen before. " I will not wear any mortal clothing!" The machine gave out an screech that sounded like a snort. " Than use that basket and put your clothes in stupid. They'll be fresh and clean like oxiclean!

I do not know what this oxiclean is but I put my jacket in cautiously. It came out clean so I put the rest of my clothes I. there and put them back on. " Not so hard is it huh?" D**n that stupid stupid thing! I curse the creator of such a thing!

The guards came in to escort me to their dining hall and I willingly went with them. I was starving after all.

^.^.^.^.^ Anora's POV ^.^.^.^.^

Elara was sitting next to me and we were happily joking with everyone. The room suddenly grew silent and Loki walked in looking as pissy as ever. " This is Loki Laufeyson of Asgard." I told the table so they wouldn't attack him " Loki this is Mackenzie, Baelfire, Claudia, Mila, The Barbarian, The Eagle, and The Opposer. They are all my trusted friends and fierce warriors. We also have a gift for you." All their lips curled in a smirk and Loki replied surprised. " What? What is this gift?" I tried to hold back a smile. " Its a-" Everyone joined me at the same time and we flung food at him. "FOODFIGHT!" We flung food at Loki and watched his face go from surprised to shock to anger and unfortunately mischief. He picked up a plate of food and flung it at all of us. We continued to fling food until we were completed covered in the various foods.

" I have never been to a more barbaric place." I replied a giant grin on my face, " I think you mean fun. Yeah you definetly meant fun!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loki belongs to marvel I own the rest.

Comment what you think of it so far and I'll take suggestions!

DONT FORGET THURSDAY IS THORS DAY, EAT A POPTART TO CELEBRATE!