Don't Mess with Her

• Dedicated to MY crazy imaganition

^.^.^.^.^ Anora's POV ^.^.^.^.^

I cried for what felt like hours over Loki. Thor eventually pulled me away from him and into a dark cave. " NO LET ME GO! I CAN'T LEAVE HIM THERE!" Jane was busy talking on the phone as i fought against Thor. " You can do nothing for him! He is dead and I know how much this must hurt you but we must stop the dark elves!" I growled at him and burned his hand. He immediately let go and I ran towards Loki's still body. I picked him up and started to walk away from the cave. Loki and i were wrapped in a golden light. We were back in the palace and i ran for the Forbidden gardens. The gates flew open in front of me and i ran towards his rose. " Please, please, work!" His rose was snapped in half and lieing wilting on the ground. I picked it up tenderly and walked back over to him. Kneeling next to him I jabbed the rose were he was stabbed and waited for his heart to beat again. Nothing happened at first but as i rested my hand on his heart I felt a slight flutter. Then a thump and his heart started beating again. Tears of relief flooded my eyes and i cupped his face in my hands. "Is-is this heaven?" I laughed and kissed him. "Im never ketting you leave me again." Then i hugged the S**t out of him.