Alter Ego?

We were all laughing while Loki glared at all of us. I stood up at punched Loki in the shoulder "Lighten up you-AAAAAA!" I fell over in pain and curled myself into a ball. The last thing I remember was the screaming and pain.

^.^.^.^.^ Anora's POV? ^.^.^.^.^

When i woke up I was laying on a floor covered in- food? "MOM-Mom are you okay!" I heard someone call and I groaned. A teenager rushed over to me and tried to help me up. "Mom what happened?" I ripped my arm from her's and I started to panic. There were a bunch of people running towards me and a man- no LOKI was there. My chest started to heave as I felt myself changing because I was in such a panic. Next thing I knew I was holding the record for the largest wolf. I snarled at the people and backed away. I didn't want to hurt people if they were innocent. "Mom! Whats wrong with you!" I growled at her " Im not your mom! Who the hell are you people!" She backed away from me and told the man next to her, "Something's wrong with her we need to-" I didn't hear what she said next because Loki jumped on my back. I tried shaking him off and felt a dagger being sunk into my back. I let out a howl and went into a frenzy. Frenzies are what I call when I lose awareness of my surrounding and kill anything in sight. All I remember is the red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loki belongs to marvel I owns de rest.