Near the End

^.^.^.^.^ Anora's POV ^.^.^.^.^\

I  helped him up and supported him on my shoulder as we made our way back to the palace. " Its still going to take a while for your wound to heal but it isn't life threatening anymore." He smiled at me and kissed my cheek. " I'll deal with it." The gates flung open and doctors and guards came running up to us asking what happened. I just pushed past them into the palace and got Loki to the infirmary. After I set him on the table, I shuffled through the cabinets for bandages. "Anora you should really go help Thor." I shook my head at him and started to put the bandages on his wound. " Jane and him will get out just fine,I"ve seen it in their futures." He winced as I tighten the bandages, so they would stay in place. "So you see the future now too?" I grinned at him "Yes and i can say im happy with the outcome." He got a mischeivous look on his face and asked cheekily. "And what exactly is the outcome?" I just smiled at him " Thats for me to know and for you to find out." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The avengers, loki,and odin belong to marvel. The others are mine. i will update tommorow but ITS THE LAST PART OF THIS STORY!!!!;(;( BUT THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! THE SEQUEL WILL BE POSTED ON MONDAY AND ITS CALLED UNSTOPPABLE! DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK OF IT AND WHAT I NEED TO IMPROVE!