RingRing

I knocked on Loki's door and heard him talking to someone- no something. He was talking to Elee and he had no idea she was part of my magic. She's part technology and magic, one of my best inventions. I made my face appear on her screen and smirked. "Open up the door, Sherlock and stop complaining about 'Us puny beings' to Elee." He was shocked and he just walked to the door. "Hey I-uh- came to talk to you." He moved to the side and I walk over to the bed an sat on it. "I-uh- I'm not sure how to start this." Loki sat next to me and was looking at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Start what?" I was about to tell him when Elee cut me off "Anora you have an incoming communication!" "Tell them I'm busy!" I snapped back. " Anora, it's the Avengers." S**t.

^.^.^.^.^ Tony's POV ^.^.^.^.^

D**n this is the most advanced technology even I've seen. Nora's got style. I was playing around with my new super computers when I found a new program called Elee. So of course I clicked on it! "Welcome unknown user, I am Elee and I am programmed to help you. Please identify yourself." Did she make Jarvis a GIRLFRIEND? Should probably tell Nick about this. "Hey Fury your gonna want to see this!" The computer made an angry whirring sound "Warning if you do not answer in the next ten seconds I will self destruct to protect the welfare and secrets of Líg. 10-9-..." "Tony Stark." It scanned my face "Please wait while I check my database... Identify confirmed. You will be integrated into my system as I learn how to best serve you." The doors zipped open behind me and I barely turned my head. "What is it Stark?" I sat back in chair and the computer continued saying optimizing. " I found an artificial intelligence program on the computer and it said something about secrets.So I figured why not call the man who loves secrets?" He glared at me and the computer beeped. Then Pepper's voice filled the room. "Hello Tony would you like to know more about my operating system?" "WHAT?!" The computer made a snorting sound. " Tony I am Elee I have just chosen the person who you would respond to best. This helps me serve you better." Nick was standing there with his eyebrows raised. He touched his ear piece "All avengers report to the lab." A couple minutes later all of us were assembled in the lab, even Point Break. Then he suddenly spoke " Fury, I wish to speak to my brother!" He bluntly stated to him "We don't know how to." Elee decided to interject " If you want I can call Anora right now?" Thor shout was so loud I thought the windows were gonna shatter. "YES STRANGE DEVICE CALL LADY ANORA!" D**n he needs volume control. "She says she is busy." Fury spoke " Tell her the Avengers are calling." Anora and Loki's face popped onto the screen, She was obviously pissed. "What?"

^.^.^.^.^ Anora's POV ^.^.^.^.^

" Hey sweetheart! How you doing?" My face soften when I saw Tony, he was always more like me. " So Thor you wanna talk to Loki i'm guessing?"

He was surprised but brushed it off. " Yes and father and I wish to see him."

I smiled, A family reunion! How sweet! " Okay but on one condition." Everyone was interested as to what it was. I smirked "Nick and the Avengers have to come too!" Fury's eyes filled with protest. "Absolutely not! We need the Avengers here!" They all protested until Nick threw his hands up. "WHATEVER!" I smiled " Be ready in ten minutes and be in the lab." I waved my hand an the call ended. I looked at Loki who was staring at me. " I'll,uh talk to you later..." Elara's going to freak!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loki and the avengers belong to Marvel. Everyone else belongs to me.

I would have written more but I didn't realize how late it is!