3 Days

^.^.^.^.^ Loki's POV ^.^.^.^.^

The generator room was surprisingly easy to get in to. Two guards were standing watch by the door and had fallen asleep in their chairs. I simply slipped past them and stepped into the red tinged room. In the middle of the room was a giant red sphere that gave off waves of warm. I approached it with my scepter and was caught in an orange sphere of light. It spun me around and I saw Anora standing there. Her eyes were filled with tears and she was holding an orange fox in her arms. " I thought you had changed Loki, but I was wrong. You still only care for yourself and don't even think about the others you are hurting. I can't believe I still cared for you!" Her hair started to burn and she was angry. "You know what Loki, im happy to send you back! So you can face your original punishment and see how it feels to not be loved!" The room started to dissolve around me and a sterile white room started to appear. "NO!NO PLEASE NO!" Anora turned away from me as the room disappeared and I was left in my cell.

^.^.^.^.^ Anora's POV ^.^.^.^.^

I walked up the stairs with tears blurring my vision. Haizley ran into me "Anora! What happened?" "Gather everyone in the lab, we're sending them home." She stared at me and started to protest when I cut her off. "JUST DO IT!" Sol woke up surprised and looked at me. He jumped from

my arms and ran off.

^.^.^.^.^ Elara's POV ^.^.^.^.^

"Come on Steve! Don't be a chicken!" Steve jumped off the board and landed next to me in the pool. "Who's the chicken now!" I splashed him in the face and we laughed. "Steve you need to go to the lab." Haizley had appeared by the pool and looked pained. "Why? Im not a scientist." She looked at her feet and cursed. "Anora's sending all of you home." I clutched Steve's hand and felt tears forming in my eyes. "She can't! Steve can't leave!" She just shook her head and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The avengers, Loki, and Odin belong to marvel. I own the others. PLZ DONT HATE ME FOR SENDIN THEM AWAY! WAIT AND SEE!