4 Days

^.^.^.^.^ Anora's POV ^.^.^.^.^

I trudged through the forest dreading returning to the palace. Snap. A stick crunched behind me and I whipped around sword drawn. It was a fox with sunset orange fur and a white tipped tail. Two golden eyes stared at me and he flicked his tail. " What do you want?" He yipped at me and sat on its haunches. "Hunters have killed my pack and I am all alone.Are you lost too?" He was agonizingly thin and looked at me patiently. "No I'm going home. Your starving aren't you?" I reached into my pack and pulled out a sandwich. " Here this should help." He sniffed it cautiously then tore into it greedily. " My names Anora." "My name is Sol, thank you." He laid down and passed out. I didn't want to leave him there or scare him, so I gently picked him up and continued walking. The road appeared in front of me and I saw the palace looming above me. Some where inside I knew Loki was there, but so was my daughter.

^.^.^.^.^ Haizley's POV ^.^.^.^.^

I was pacing in the guard tower when I saw Anora walk up with some orange animal in her arms. She was worse than a kid about bringing animals home. As she walked past I waved to her but she ignored me. The doors opened for her and closed inches behind her. I ran from the tower after her to see what was happening. What I found inside was chaos, guards were screaming orders and searching for someone. " What the hell is going on!" A pale sickly looking boy turned to me " The queen had a vision and the whatever it was scared her." I ran to go find her. Nothing could scare her, not even death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The avengers,Loki,Odin belong to marvel. I own the others.

SHORT CHAPTER IM TIRED