Left

I woke up and heard people whispering next to me. "What do you think happened?" A girls voice, "I think the consciousness her magic created to protect her is fighting back. If this continues I couldn't say for sure which would when but if our Anoras consciousness fails we'll lose her forever." What the hell where they talking about? Why are they calling me their Anora? I sat up surprising the hell out of the people. "Mom your awake!" Her mouth widened into an 'O' as she looked at me. I looked down at myself and I flickered. I was solid one moment then I became hazy like a ghost. "WHAT THE F**K!" I jumped off the table... and fell through the floor. I turned solid again and landed on a bed. Unfortunately the bed wasn't empty.

I landed on someone with a loud crack and I groaned. "WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THIS REALM!" A man shoved me off into the floor and I groaned I had broken some of my ribs. A man leaned over me and I stared into his emerald green eyes. He stepped back and sparks were flying off me. "Is this another prank of yours Anora!" OH. MY. GOD. IT. WAS. LOKI. When I tried to reply I could only wheeze and the sparks were starting to stop. I felt so much better, I think my ribs healed. Loki's brow knit in confusion as he stared at me. "LIAR!" I jumped on him and started to beat the s**t out of him. " YOU LIED TO ME YOU SENT ME BACK! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT MY STEPFATHER DID TO ME! HE BEAT ME LOKI! HE BEAT ME WITHIN AN INCH OF MY LIFE AND I KILLED HIM!" Tears were streaming down my face and I wrapped my arms around my legs. "I killed him. I burnt the house with him inside and I ran." Loki was staring at me his face was bruised and bleeding. "You left me." A single tear escaped him and I blacked out.

^.^.^.^.^ Loki's POV ^.^.^.^.^

I was sleeping soundly when I felt someone land on me. Somehow. I don't know how she fell because there was no place to fall from. "WHAT IS WITH THIS REALM!" I pushed whoever was on top of me off. She landed with a groan and I bent over her. It was Anora. Sparks started to fly off her body and I took a step back. This was a horrible prank, "Is this another prank of yours Anora!" She wheezed and the sparks stopped. What was wrong with her? She suddenly started to beat me "LIAR!" I felt ever punch she dealt. She kept screaming at me and she was almost deranged "YOU LIED TO ME YOU SENT ME BACK! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT MY STEPFATHER DID TO ME! HE BEAT ME LOKI! HE BEAT ME WITHIN AN INCH OF MY LIFE AND I KILLED HIM!" The pain stopped and I saw her with her arms around her legs. She was crying and she sobbed "I killed him. I burnt the house with him inside and I ran." I saw her look at me and she said one thing before she fainted. "You left me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loki belongs to Marvel. I own the other characters.

I also like bacon.