Treason

^.^.^.^.^ Anora's POV ^.^.^.^.^

I ran from the room towards Frigga's chambers. Thor was yelling at me to come back and chasing me. He grabbed my arm but I wrenched it from his grasp. Frigga's doors were open and I ran right up to her still body. She had received a deep gash in her side, unmistakeable by a sword. My hands glowed and a wilted white rose appeared in my hand. I jabbed the rose into her side and she sputtered awake. "W-what?" The rose disappeared and I smiled at her. Thor ran in and when he saw Frigga his mouth hung open in shock. "Mother your alive!" He wrapped her up in a bear hug and I backed from the room. I navigated through the maze of a palace and ended up in the dungeons. Right in front of Loki's cell. "Well, well. Come back to mock me?" I frowned at the illusion spell he had in his cell. "You can either put down the illusion or I can do it for you." It faded away and the cell had blood smeared on the floor. The things he had in there were broken and he was sitting in the corner. He was a mess. "I came down to tell you your mother is alive." He looked at me angry "Do not lie to me! They told me she was dead!" I frowned "She was brought back from the dead by Queen Anora. Her health has returned and will live for the rest of her natural life." He just sat there and stared at me. After an eternity I left him to process the information.

~~~~~Thor calls meeting blah, blah, blah, Loki out of prison, Jane, Anora, Thor and Loki all on dark elf ship~~~~~

^.^.^.^.^ Anora's POV ^.^.^.^.^

"Shut the f**k up Loki!" We were all riding in the ship as Thor was flying it like a drunk retarded monkey. Loki tried to make another comment but Thor pushed him out the ship. I jumped after him and landed on the ship being piloted by Fandral. Thor landed with Jane in his arms and set her down on the front of the ship. Loki took over and Fandral jumped on another boat. He steered us towards a mountain and Thor protested "Are you crazy!" Loki smirked at us and replied "If it wasn't crazy everyone would do it!" We went into a gap and appeared on a dark barren planet. Thor and Loki started to fight, so I went and took care of Jane. They stopped eventually and Jane woke up.

~~~~~ They meet the dark elves ether gets pulled from Jane Right before Loki dies.~~~~~

^.^.^.^.^ Anora's POV ^.^.^.^.^

I watched in horror as Loki was stabbed through his chest and dropped on the ground. "NO!" The monster blew up and I ran over to Loki. "You can't die Loki!" Tears were streaming down my face and he grinned at me. "I didn't know you liked me Sif." Her face melted away and left mine. His eyes widened in surprised and before he could say anything I kissed him. Fireworks exploded and all I could think about was him. "I love you." Loki smiled at me and I watched as his eyes closed. He was dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The avengers, loki, odin, Frigga, Lady Sif, Fandral, and the thing belong to marvel. The others are mine. OH NO THE FEELS! THE FEELS! DONT KILL ME! COMMENT AND VOTE!