6 Days

DANG! SO I didn't realize this bit part of my chapter got lost so I'm gonna rewrote it and post it on the accident cause I'm stupid an it was important so ya I'd look for that. ALSO I. NOT GROUNDED FOR SIX MONTHS! YAY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^.^.^.^.^ Anora's POV ^.^.^.^.^

Swish,

Crack.

That's the only sounds I heard as I hit the bulls eye and nocked another arrow. I was living in my treehouse and I knew no one would find me here. I had been endlessly building or practicing and I had gone through hundreds of arrows. There were 15 new service bots sitting in my workshop. My tree house was carved from a tree thousands of years old. It was possibly too live in it for up to a year and the trunk was so large it would take hundreds of people to complete a full circle around it. But nobody knows about it because its my own personal escape and a bunker in case of war or Ragnarok. I collapsed my bow and quiver back onto my charm bracelet. Paul had given it to me as our wedding present and the charms could expand into the actual item, like a sword or a battle axe. Having not slept in a day I crawled into my bed and used my magic to turn off the lights. The moment my head hit the pillow I went into a dreamless sleep.

^.^.^.^.^ Loki's POV ^.^.^.^.^

I was sitting in my room reading when I transported back to that accursed rock. "Loki you have failed us, but my master is kind and will make one last deal for your life." I shook my head hadn't I already done enough for them. He hissed at me and put his face an inch away from mine. "You will do what he wants or you shall die. Master wishes for you to blow up their main generator." Indecision tore at me and curiosity got the better of me. "What would that do? Their power would only be knocked off and they are very resourceful people." The thing chuckled at me " When you blow up the generator their planet will be disintegrated, including everyone on its horrible surface."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The avengers, Loki, Odin, and that thing belong to marvel. I own the others.

YEAH I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I HAVR MIDTERMS TOMMROW SO I HAVE TO STUDY!!!!