Beam Me Up

"Is this a rainbow bridge!" I looked down at the bridge and it glowed wherever my feet touched it. "THIS IS SO COOL!" I laughed and stared at everything completely forgetting about Loki.This place was amazing, I couldn't believe how lucky I was. I thought that running away would end up with me sleeping on a bench.

        Loki jolted me out of my thoughts,"Lady Anora, we should head to the palace now." I stared at him in disbelief "We're going to the PALACE? This is unbelieveable!" He looked at me shocked, " I'm sure it's no better than your dwelling is it?"

       My face paled and I awkwardly laughed "Yeah right..." He opened his mouth to say something but didn't when he saw my face. We stood in an awkward silence for a few moments before he finally started to walk again.

      We were finally in the city and I couldn't believe my eyes! Everything was made out of gold and it was like I stepped into a dream! I was smiling like a madman and staring at all the people dressed in strange clothes.

       Loki stopped us right outside the palace gates "I'm going to have to teleport us into the palace now." I looked at him confused " Why?" He pointed at my clothes, "You look a bit... different." I laughed when I realized that my clothes probably looked really weird to him.

      "Beam me up Scotty!" I laughed when he looked at me confused. "What do you mean by that?" Catching my breath I gasped, "It's from a human show!" He sighed and grabbed my shoulder. He muttered something only he could hear and the world twisted around me.

      We stopped spinning and there was a green and gold room. My stomach jerked and I threw up. Pain was ripping through my body and I felt myself slip into unconsciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited:7/14/15