10 Days

^.^.^.^.^ Anora's POV ^.^.^.^.^

After I made it snow Loki linked arms with me an we walked out of the hall. "Do you have a garden?" I looked at him and thanked myself that he couldn't read my mind. There are two gardens the palace gardens and the forbidden gardens. Only I was allowed in the forbidden gardens and anyone who tried to break in would be vaporized. "Yes do want to see it?" He gave that heart stopping smile and nodded. I lead him outside to the gardens and his eyes widened in surprise. The city was silver, gold, and white. The buildings were all beautiful and the city spread out into the distance. Líg was the only true paradise where no one ever suffered or starved. I remember building it from the ground up and loved what it has become. My citizens hearts are some of the purest in all 11 realms. "This is amazing! Now I know how you felt when I brought you to Asgard!" I laughed "Yeah it was probably like this." He lead me over to a bench and we sat down. "So what did you want to talk about earlier?" I had hoped he had forgotten about that and I was not going to tell him what mistletoe is. " Oh I um-" Elee floated over to me and spoke to me urgently. " Anora unless you leave now you will be late!"

Oh god I completely forgot about it! " I'm sorry Loki but I have to go!" My converse barely made a noise as I ran through the gardens and away from him.

^.^.^.^.^ Loki's POV ^.^.^.^.^

As she ran away from me, I stared at her quickly disappearing back. What was she going to be late for? It seemed she never had anything to do, but she always disappeared for an hour at the exact same time. She was long gone by the time I surfaced from my thoughts. I started forming a plan in my head of how I was going to follow her.

---------------- The Next Day-------------

Anora was walking through the gardens like she did every day. I followed next to her in the bushes and she stopped when she got to a ten foot high stone wall. The gate seemed to be made out of silver and it completely blocked the view of the inside. She rested her hand on the gate and as I got within ten feet of the wall I heard popping noises. The air seemed to shimmer in a rainbow and I reached out to touch it. "STOP! DON'T TOUCH IT!" Anora was running full tilt towards me and tackled me to the ground. "What the hell were you thinking Loki! You could've gotten vaporized!" How could a harmless rainbow vaporize me? "A harmless rainbow? What is wrong with you I think I can handle a rainbow!" She was keeping me pinned to the ground and I could barely move. "You're making me late! Just don't touch it!Its not as harmless as it looks!" I glared at her with determination "I will touch it unless you show me what you are doing here everyday!" She got a frown on her face as she debated within herself. "Ok but don't pick any flowers and you cannot tell anyone else what you see in there!" Why would I pick a flower? This is all a little off and I'm the god of lies. She parted the rainbow just enough for me to get through and we walked over to the gates. They swung open at her touch and what I saw next was amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Avengers belong to Marvel. I own the others.

THE MID TERMS ARE COMING BRACE YOURSELFS!