1 Day

^.^.^.^.^ Elara's POV ^.^.^.^.^

"NO NOT F**KING AGAIN I CAN'T LOSE HER AGAIN! I LOST HER FOR F**KING YEARS AND I DONT WANT TO LOSE HER AGAIN!" I was throwing test tubes and machines. Elee tried to tell me something but I was too angry to listen, until she turned her volume up. "ELARA SHUT THE H**L UP AND LISTEN TO ME!" Everyone's hands flew up to their ears and she continued at a lower volume. "Anora knew this might happen and made a tracking device Elara. But being the dumba** you are, you threw at the wall and smashed it!" I pushed Clint out of my way and dove towards the machines on the floor. "No, no, no, I found it!" It was a tiny little iPhone type thing but the screen was cracked. I ran over to the nearest bench and started to fix the screen. "What the h**l just happened!" Natasha was standing next to Clint and appeared to be angry. "Her magic kicked in and have her a new life again." The tracker beeped and started up. I watched as it beeped and the words scanning popped on the screen. It flashed and a box appeared on screen. "Asset found please click on the box to continue." The box disappeared and files were brought up. " Asset was transported thousands of years back in time and gave herself the new identity as Lady Sif. She is currently located on-" I threw the phone on the table and Thor laughed. "Your machine must be wrong Anora is not Lady Sif! I have know her my whole life and she is no way like Anora!" He was laughing and I hissed at him "My mothers machines never get anything wrong." The teleporter was still sitting unused and I went over to it quickly and recalculated the landing site. "Well it looks like you two are still going home!" I pressed the button and we were swept of Líg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The avengers, loki, and Odin belong to marvel. I own the others. LADY SIF AIN'T LADY SIF CAUSE LADY SIF IS TECHINALLY LADY SIF. IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE!