~CHAPTER 29~

"Stop making her mad." Glow heard Tsunami hiss in front of her.

       "Me?" Clay said. The poor MudWing sounded genuinely confused. "What did I do?"

       "Well, you're a handsome idiot." She replied affectionately. "And I'll tell you later." Clay shouldered his way past Tsunami to follow behind Peril and Glow decided to move towards Tsunami.

       "Is he usually this oblivious?" Glow asked.

       Tsunami rolled her eyes. "You have no idea."

       "I'm certain that I do. Rather similarly I might add." Glow heard Evenstar behind her. Glow turned around to glare at the small dark green-black NightWing and saw Corona throwing him the same look. Kite's little cheerful snicker made Glow's mood lighter and she pressed forward. Once we leave this place, Kite won't ever have to worry about his awful mother ever again. She then thought about Peril.

       She wondered about other dragonets with less-than-ideal situations in their home lives. When they weren't being sent off to war and getting killed, how many dragonets were in situations like Kite and Peril? What about orphaned dragonets like Corona and her friends, and Evenstar? She looked back at her group. Everyone was finally together again, and they would be leaving soon. Well, everyone except one. Glow promised that they'd go back for Frigga and save her. Maybe even Snowstorm, although they can't guarantee that they can successfully save her. It will be a miracle if we can save her, but she seems to have already resigned to her fate. Glow sighed. At least she got to see her little sister one last time.

       Her thoughts were interrupted by Kite's cheerful sweet voice. "So, I've never met the three of you. I met Peril, but you guys are new!" Kite piped. "Who are you?" He asked, interested.

       Tsunami looked back at him and smiled. "I'm Tsunami, the big and strong one." She bragged. Starflight rolled his eyes at her while Clay looked back as if he were offended.

       "Hey! I'm big and strong, too!" He whined jokingly.

       Tsunami scoffed. "Yeah, but you're a big, soft, mushy dork, too. But we love you anyways." She answered affectionately. Clay smiled at her and continued following Peril. "Anyways, that's Clay. Like I said, he's big and strong, but too much of a softie to hurt anybody. Big heart and big stomach." She said with a laugh. Glow caught the eye-roll from Clay up ahead. Tsunami then pointed to Starflight. "And that's Starflight. Probably the smartest dragon in all of Pyrrhia and always has his nose in a scroll." Starflight shrunk back as if he wasn't used to getting praise. "He's a little bit of a nervous wreck, but great to talk to if you're willing to sit through his lectures."

       Starflight tilted his ears towards her, his expression looked genuinely hurt. "Hey! I'm not that boring, am I?" He asked, concerned.

       Tsunami laughed. "I mean, yeah. But we still love you, Starflight." She gently hit him with her tail and a big toothy grin. Starflight laughed nervously and kept walking.

       Kite smiled. "Awesome! I'm Kite. I'm Evenstar's best friend." He said wrapping his yellow-orange wing around Evenstar. Kite's eyes were wide, and Evenstar looked relieved to see his best friend back to his normal self. "Wow! So you're really the dragonets of destiny?" He asked, enthused. Tsunami nodded. "Wait, then where are the other two? There are supposed to be five of you, aren't there? I know you're going to save 'Sunny' tomorrow, but what about the other one?"

       "We're working on that, Kite. Peril knows where Glory is, but we don't. We're going to get her tomorrow, too." Glow told him. Glow was impressed that Kite hadn't let it slip that Glow was their lost SkyWing. Although, Kite has been pretty good with secrets his whole life. Glow thought about the reason why and then winced at the thought. He probably had to keep a lot of things secret between him and his father from Cinnabar.