But Things [A Jacob Black Sequel] Are Gonna Change: Chapter 16

AUTHOR’S NOTE: So, basically, there’s a sex scene. I’m just warning you. But I’m not going to lie…I don’t classify it as a legit ‘sex scene’ mostly because it’s pure love. I’m not writing friggin’ hot doggy porn on here hahahahaha. It’s just…sweet.  But it’s pretty…graphic. So, sorry you little youngsters! Better skip this one. Or whoever is uncomfortable with detailed sex scenes trololololol. This the only warning I will give, lol. I’m also really sorry this took so long. WRITERS BLOCK IS A BITCH J

            OKAY RANT OVER BYE. 

************************

SUMMER’S POINT OF VIEW:

            “Look!” I said excitedly, jumping up and down and pointing at my progress.

            Jacob glanced over, his face twisted up in concentration; as he glanced at the paper in my hands, his lips spread out into the familiar grinned I’d yearned for. “Hah. Beautiful, babe.”

            “I know!” I turned the paper so I could eye it.

            I’d slathered the paper in paint, and then etched out a cartoon taco in yellow; it was filled with green and purple lettuce.

            I am awesome.

            Jacob scratched his face—smearing blue paint onto his nose accidentally—and then grinned in satisfaction. “There. My masterpiece is finished.”

            I glanced over at the paper—which was dripping in an overload of paint—at the drawing on it.

            It was me—he labelled it an everything—surrounded by a cluster of multi-coloured hearts; it looked pretty realistic, other than the fact that Jacob couldn’t draw worth a shit.

            I laughed  a little, but leaned forwards and wrapped my arms around Jacob’s shoulders; Jake lifted me up, holding me steady. I pressed my forehead to his, the heat rolling off of his body in waves, warming me; our cheeks brushed.

            The laughter faded, and we both fell serious; I let the picture flutter to the floor, out of my grip. “Thank you.” I whispered lightly, blinking furiously from the butterflies in my stomach.

            Jake tilted his head, his lips almost touching mine. “You’re welcome.” He whispered back, his hand supporting me on the small of my back.

            I pressed my lips to his, my hands becoming entwined in his short hair; he stepped forwards, towards the couch, and sank into it without breaking the kiss. Jake’s hands moved to my hips, holding my down on his lap as we moved in synch, kissing passionately.

            I broke away, panting for breath; as I did so, Jacob helped me take off my heavy sweater—I was already dying of heat.