Chapter 2 - The Problem With Escaping

"Did you really think you could escape? You never even really made it out. You were under a genjutsu" He said laughing. I looked at him with no emotion on my face at all. This made him mad. "Do you think this is a joke you little brat? Well it isn't you'll never escape" He hit the bars and stormed off muttering under him breath about how he would kill me. I waited until he was far enough away before moving the bed. "They mustn't have found it" I thought. I jumped down pulled the bed back over top of the whole. "Just in case they catch me again" I thought. I crawled down the tunnel but stopped before reaching the end. I hit down a small wall that I had made blocking my extra escape route. I climbed in and up. I wad in a small underground cave with a small area of water leading out to the ocean. I pushed a big rock over top of the hole that I had just come out of. I took a few short breaths and then one big deep breath and dove in. I swam down and then slowly back up and popped my head out of the water. I was out of breath, but kept my breaths low and at the most normal pace I could get. I carfully swam out of the water and onto land and started to run away. As I ran I soon saw a river. I knelt down beside it and got a drink and washed some of the dirt and sweat off my face. I heard someone laugh and imedetly my head turned and saw the village leader. I stood up slowly never letting me eyes leave him. He then turned to water and I felt 5 kunai make deep wounds into my back. I held back any signs of pain and turned around to the real one. I leaned against a tree and turned my head to look at him.