Chapter 5 - Kuchin Strikes

Girl's P.O.V

I looked over to where the kunai had come from. Out of the shadows stepped the man that had hit Kakashi in the leg with a sebon needle. I glared at him and turned most of my attention to him, but still keeping my eye on the others behind me. "Your better that I thought. Its too bad that I was ordered to kill you if you didn't come back willingly, but by the looks of it you won't" He said smirking like the leader of the village usually did, which gave away who he was. "So, you brother sent you to do his dirty work again, Kuchin" I said not showing emotions. I probably couldn't even if I wanted to. I had been beaten and bleed until near death for the leaders enjoyment. He came at me and we clashed kunai for along time back and forth. We clashed again and then both jumped back. "Looks like I can't beat you with shear strength. I guess I'll just have to hit your vital spots" He said getting a sadistic grin on his face. He pulled out sebon and started to throw them at me, but I was able to dodge them getting only a small scratch on my arm.

Kakashi's P.O.V

I saw the sebon he was throwing at her and took out the one that had hit me. "Whose side is he on? He hit me and now he is attacking her. Is he trying to kill her because we were trying to save her? Thats the only logical explanation I can think about" I thought. And then without even thinking I threw the sebon needle at him hitting him in the arm, causing all eyes to turn to me. The man and my team looked shocked, I couldn't see the girls face though and I would assume she is also shocked. "What was that for you little brat?" He asked angrily. "For hitting me in the leg earlier" I said with a shrug. I then pulled out a kunai and started to twirl it around my finger not taking my eyes off this Kuchin guy. "Now your in for a whole lot more pain kid" He said as he started to walk towards me. I got in a defensive stance, but he stopped when a kunai landed right in front of him. He looked over at the girl. "We aren't done here" She said calmly. He chuckled evilly and turned back to her. "You want me to actually try. You're not even a ninja, so how do you expect to be able to defend yourself let alone this kid from me?" He asked smiling creepily at her.

Girl's P.O.V

I had been looking at the ground after her said that I wasn't even a ninja . I let myself give a small smirk, but then quickly put it away. "If only you had really known me. Its too bad tough. If I had just left earlier than I did then I wouldn't have to go threw with this whole boring thing like with the last time I escaped. So how about I show you instead" I said looking up and taking off my hood revealing head. I had long black hair that went down to the middle of my back and it was braided. My one eye that was showing I had changed over to a black color to keep people from knowing who I really am. My other eye was covered with a black bandage. I also had a black mask covering most of my face. I was wearing black leggings that went just passed my knees and a black tank top. Over top of the tank top was a white crop top. People usually when they saw me called me s dead person or a wandering soul because of the lifeless look in my eye.

(Outfit is the pic)