Chapter 6 - Mysterious Eye

Girl's P.O.V

He laughed at my courage, but decided that he would fight me anyways, that was his first and last mistake. He started doing hand signs and then yelled "Earth Style : Rock Spears!" Nothing happened though. He looked around confused and then did it again. "Earth Style : Rock Spears!" He yelled again angrly, again nothing happened. "What's wrong I thought you said you were a ninja" I said letting no emotion come out in my voice. "Grr.. you couldn't have done anything. You're just a weak pathetic village girl" He said growling. I just stood there for a bit enjoying his confusion. "Well now if you'll excuse me I have to be going" I said turning to leave. "You know I'll find you, so run while you can. In the mean time I'll just have some fun with these ninja" He said. He threw multiple kunai at them. I stepped in hitting most of them away, but some still jabbed into me.

Kakashi P.O.V
We all stood in shock as the girl jumped in front of us to protect us from the kunai. She blocked most, but quite few hit. One even hit her in the stomach. She pulled it out and let her arms drop to her side as she spit out some blood onto the ground. "Well my work here is done" He said and ran off. We were all standing behind her. I was closest with Rin and Obito hiding behing me, I mentally sighed at how scarred they were. I walked over to where the Kuchin had run off from. He had left no trace or scent. I looked over at the girl and started to see a golden chakra starting to form around her. Her eye was closed and the chakra soon completely covered he body. The kunai fell out of of her and the blood stopped dripping out of her. She opened her eye and it was red instead of the black. She didn't move for a bit, but then I heard her mumble.

"The dam shall fall

Yet water has not fallen

For in its way stands a wall

Strong and tall

The dam shall be rebuilt

Yet the guilt shall not leave

Can the wall be knocked down

Before the water is stopped" was what I heard, before she fell over into Minato's arm