CHAPTER 17 - Bell Test

Tsumi's P.O.V

I felt the sun shining on my face and sighed.  "I'm still in the leaf aren't I.  It wasn't just a nightmare like I had hoped it was" I thought.  I opened my eyes and looked around.  I saw Kakashi asleep on the couch.  I stood up and stretched, walking over to the window and opening the curtains wide.  I leaned on the edge and looked out at the town.  "Just for a while, this will be home again" I thought.  I heard movement behind me.  "Your not planning on running again,  are you?" I heard Kakashi said tiredly.  I turned around and shook my head.  He nodded and then left for the kitchen.  He came out and tossed an apple to me.  "Come on lets go, I've got training" He said.  I nodded and followed him out to the training rounds.  "What time does your training start?" I asked.  "At seven" I said jumping up into a tree.  "You do realize that were twenty minutes early" I stated looking up at him.  He nodded pulling out a book and ignoring me.  I sighed and sat on  log and crossed my legs, relaxing.  I put my hands together and focused on every sound and smell, even the slightest shift in the wind.  I soon felt vibrations in the ground.  "Two from behind Kakashi and one charging from the place where we entered" I thought.  "Hey Minato Sensei, Who is that?" I heard a female voice ask.  "That's Tsumi" I heard him say.  I took a breath and blocked out any sounds waiting for it to quiet down.  

I felt someone shaking me.  I sighed and opened my eyes irritated.  I saw Minato in front of me giving me an almost worried look.  "What would you like?" I asked irritated.  "Just thought you might want to join this training exercise" he said.  I nodded and slipped off the log and placed my feet on the ground.  "Did you hear the explanation?" He asked.  "No, but there is no need to explain.  i already know the lesson behind it and how I'll do everything" I sad.  "The bell test.  A test meant to teach teams the importance of teamwork.  Most teams are sent back, but this Sensei thought that all shinobi deserved a chance and keep every team that passed.  If you were put under any other Sensei then you would have been sent back if you failed the second chance.  I wish my final exam had been that easy." I thought and sighed.  This was going to be hard hiding myself from this place.