Chapter 14 - The Summons

Tsumi's P.O.V
I ran through the town and found my apartment, I jumped in through the window and flopped down onto my bed.  "Someone heard it all.  They probably went and told the Hokage, which means that I won't be able to get out.  He'll increase security on me and probably tell me with some silly excuse that I need to stay with another shinobi" I thought.  I sighed and stood up.  I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, grabbing an apple.  I jumped out my window and sat on a roof eating the apple.  The sun was starting to set and I knew that the Hokage would ask to talk to me in the morning, so I finished up my apple went back to my apartment.  I walked into my room and got changed.  I then slipped under the covers and drifted off to sleep quickly. 

I woke up the next morning and got dressed.  I walked in to the kitchen and made myself some toast.  I sat at the table eating.  "I wonder when they are going to send for me?"  I thought.  I stood up and washed my dishes.  I heard a knock on the door and knee right away.  I slipped on my sandals and opened the door.  In front of me was an ANBU officer.  I stepped out and locked my door.  "The Hokage wishes to speak with you" he said.  "Ya, I figured" I said with a sigh and started walking to towards the Hokage's office.  As I walked I knew that the ANBU was following, but ignored him.  I looked around as I walked to the Hokage's office.  I saw many women with children, but very few men at all.  "I guess most men are shinobi in this village" I thought.  I soon was at the steps of the Hokage's office.  I started to climb up knowing what was about to come.  A mountain of questions.