Chapter 29 - Plan to save

We reached the hotel and I immediately walked into the room I was to share with Kakashi and flopped down onto the bed.  Kakashi following me into the room.  "So, what do we have to do for this mission?" I asked.  "The man said that their were some thieves that lived under the city and one of them was a little boy that used to spend time with the towns most hated" he said.  There was a moment of silence before I spoke again.  "I'm not helping" I stated blankly.  "And why's that?" He questioned, sitting down on his bed.  I sat up and looked out the window sighing.  "You questioned me earlier.  You asked about me and why I left.  Am I right?" I asked.  "Yes" Kakashi replied, seemingly confused.  "Fine to answer the why that you just asked, I have to answer all those questions.  So I might as well let you know, after all you're the only member of team Minato alive" I said turning to face him. "Let the story begin" I thought. 

Kakashi looked at me expectantly.  "Okay, so I guess I should start from before we met.  This was the village I was born in.  I was just like any other ninja child until I started showing signs of becoming very powerful.  They then started to train me two or even three times harder than the other kids.  I eventually told them that I wanted to go out and play with other kids my age.  They weren't sure at first, but finally gave in.  I went out and played with the other kids.  It was all going fine until an unknown ninja attacked us.  I save all the kids and ended up killing the attacker.  Soon I was considered a monster and became the most hated of the village.  My father would beat my little brother when I wasn't around.  I eventually found out that all the kids were having this done because they looked up to me.  One night I then took all the kids from their homes to a secret base.  I would steal and bring food to them.  Once the town leader found out about the missing kids, everyone had automatically tied it to me.  The kids were the only ninjas in the village, leaving the village defenceless.  The town leader then took me and locked me away.  He put on chakra draining cuffs and would beat me, trying to get answers out of me.  When ever we were attacked I was thrown out to stop them and then placed right back in the cell.  One time after the fight a made a message on a tree that only one of the kids would understand.  I was going to escape and would come back to rescue them.  I tried to escape that night, but the village had hired a ninja to keep me at the village, so the first try was a complete bust.  The second time it was all just a genjutsu to keep my spirits low.  The third was me actually leaving the cell.  I had found an underground cave with a pool of water.  I swam until I reached an opening again.  The ninja somehow had tracked me to there.  And then that's when you guys had come in.  You then know everything that happened while I was there so no need to explain" I explained.  I looked over at Kakashi ad saw him now deep in thought.  "Hello?  Kakashi?  Did you even listen to a word I said?" I asked.  "Ya, I'm just trying to think of a way to complete our mission and save the kids" he mumbled.  "Simple, I can lead the kids back to the leaf and you tell the man that you killed them all and burnt the bodies," I stated "but for now let's go to sleep." I slipped under the covers of the bed and closed my eyes.  "Ya, we will discus this in the morning" he said before doing the same.  I sighed and drifted off the sleep with one thought on my mind.  "I wonder if we really can save the 25 kids stuck down there"