Chapter 15 - Iterrogated

Tsumi's P.O.V

I knocked on the door and heard a familiar voice allow me entry.  I walked in closing the door behind me, but instead of the old man sitting behind the desk, now Minato was stting behind the desk.  I sat down in the chair across from him and waited.  "Okay, so how have you been?" Minato asked.  "Like a caged animal" I said with sarcastic happiness.  "So is that why you created a water clone to get away from Kakashi?" He asked me.  I sighed. "Well, I geuss they were going to figure out sooner or later" I thought and nodded.  "So, your a ninja then?" he asked and once again I nodded.  "Can I ask you a few questions about yourself?" He asked.  "Well since you've already started, why not?" I said bored.  "This will be longer than anticipated.  I knew I should have just sent a clone" I thought.  

"What is your village?" He asked.  "Of course he starts off with that" I thought.  "I don't belong to a village" I said.   "Well not anymore" I continued in my head.  "Then that would mean you have no ninja rank" He stated and I nodded.  "Then who taught you your ninja skills?" He asked.  "I taught myself.  I never stayed in one place for too long so if I ever met someone that was also a traveling ninja we would talk and learn a skill from each other" I said.  "Well, thats partly true, but he doesn't need to know that" I thought.  "Can you tell me your name?"  He asked.  "Like I said its Tsumi" I stated, knowing exactly what he meant.  "And you last name?" He asked, still trying.  "How about, no" I said.  He sighed in defeat.  "Well we've assigned an Jonin for you to live with until we can get some answers out of you.  He is going to watch you and you will stay with him" He said firmly.  "Great!  Just what I needed.  I get freedom and for a good hour or so then its straight to a battle and then being a caged animal again" I thought.