Chapter 7 - Itroduction

Girl's P.o.v

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was in a room that was white.  I shifted my head to look around.  "It appears that I'm in a hospital" I thought.  I sat up and swung my legs over the edge of the bed.  I pulled the IV out of my arm and let my bare feet the cold tile floor.  i walked over to the window and looked out to see if I could tell which village I was taken to.  I looked out and immediately knew I was in the hidden leaf village.  I heard the door open, but didn't turn around, knowing it was probably the hokage and some, if not all, of the ninja that found me.  "Oh good your awake" a friendly yet gruffy voice said.  They seemed to wait for me to turn around, but I didn't.  I looked at the reflection in the window.  I saw an old man with a hat on,  it said fire on it.  There was also the blonde haired man from before and his team.  I looked at my own reflection, just to make sure my mask was up.  I mentally sighed and rested my head on my hand.  "So, we need to ask you a few questions"  the blonde said.  I sighed and looked at him out of the corner of my eye.  I finally gave in and turned around to face them.  "So, whats your name?" he asked.  "Isn't it common courtesy to introduce yourself first?" I asked monotonously.  The blonde gave a chuckle.  "Well my name is Minato and these are my students, Obito, Rin and Kakashi" The blonde man said.  "And I'm the hokage of the village hidden in the leaves"  The man with the hat said.  "My name Tsumi" I said.  "Better not tell them that I'm from the Satsujin Clan" I thought.