Chapter 10 - (Can't think of a title)

Tsumi's P.O.V

I woke up in my house and sat up unwrapping my leg.  The blood had stopped so I didn't want to be wearing this annoying thing anymore.  I walked out of the hospital and down a random street.  "Geez when will Kakashi stop following me.  Its not like I'd do anything to harm this place.  Well not on purpose" I thought looking up at the sky.  Clouds were covering the clear sky.  I hurried my pace to an empty training ground.  I sat down onto the grass and looked up at the sky again.  I soon felt water falling onto my face and rolling off my cheeks onto my arms and legs.  I sighed in happiness.  "How I love the feel of rain" I thought.  

Kakashi's P.O.V 

I was walking down a back road in the rain holding up and umbrella and enjoying the peace and quiet.  I walked by a training ground and noticed that someone was there.  I looked harder and noticed that it was Tsumi sitting in the rain, but she didn't look depressed or sad.  I fact she looked happy, like she was enjoying sitting in the rain.  "Should I just leave her or risk getting another punch to the face?" I thought holding my cheek.  I sighed and walked up behind her and held the umbrella over top of her.  She opened up her eyes and looked at me.  "You'll catch a cold being out in the rain like this" I said looking down at her.  She stood up and shook her head.  "No I won't I've been through much worse" She said as it were something she said all the time.  I gave her a confused look, but she seemed to ignore it.  "Let me walk you home so that your not in the rain" I said sighing.  She looked as if I hadn't said anything.  I looked at her waiting for an answer, but none came.  She started to walk forward and to the outside of the village.  "Hey where are you going?" I asked her, catching up with her.  I looked at her and her face looked like she was almost shocked, but for the most part it was blank.