Chapter 21

Time skip about 10 years
I walked down the road slowly. "How long has it been? 5 no 10 years now I think" I thought. I continued down the road and soon found myself coming to a large gate with the fire symbol on it. I walked in and saw the two guards sleeping. I sighed and walked by heading towards the Holage's office.

I knocked on the door and heard an unfamiliar voice allow me in. I opened the door and stepped in, closing the door behind me. I looked and saw a woman sitting at the desk. "How can I help you?" She asked. "I used to live here and now I've come back like I had promised to the fourth. Which on that subject where is Minato? He is usually holed up in here" I said. "Minato died during the third great ninja war" she said. "And what of his genin squad?" I asked. "Well in the file of his team it says that Obito was crushed by a rock, Rin was struck by Kakashi's chidori, Tsumi had apparently been M.I.A and Kakashi is still alive and doing well, or at least I believe he is doing well" she replied. "Well u can change that M.I.A to ran away for private training. I'm Tsumi, as in the Tsumi that was on that team" I said. "Can you show me your fave then so I can confirm" she stated more than questioned. I shrugged and pulled off my hood and looked at her. I still had my black mask like when I was last here covering my face. I wore simple black leggings and a black long sleeve. My hair was still black and my eyes their same mysterious gold. She nodded and I pulled my hood back up. I left the office and started walking towards the K.I.A stone. "Why did I even make that promise with you Minato if you aren't going to be here? I could have just stayed away, but I promised him and ugh..." I thought and sighed. I walked into the training grounds and over to the K.I.A stone. I scanned across it reading the names until I saw Obito and Rin's name. I sighed looking down at their names. I stood alone and in silence for a long time before I heard someone coming up behind me. I started to walk away, not wanting to see or speak to anyone at the moment. I sat down on the log I used to always sit on and sighed. "What was going to happen when I saw Kakashi again? I hope he has become more friendly, but then again I kind of doubt he can change" I thought. I looked down at my feet considering all the options I had at the moment and what I should do. I sighed and gave up and trying to figure things out and stood up leaving the grounds. I started to walk around town aimlessly and ended up back at the same training grounds when the sun was getting close to the horizon. I looked in and sighed heading towards the Hokage's office.

I once again I knocked on the door and was allowed in. I then closed the door behind me and look at the Hokage. This time there was a white haired man with her. "I just need the keys to my apartment" I said. She tossed me a key and I caught them. "Oh and-" but before she could finish I had left the room. I walked down the street until I reached the apartment. I walked up the stairs and found my room number and unlocked the door walking in. I looked around at the simply decorated room. I went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. "It's been a long time since I've had a shower let alone touched clean water" I thought.