Chapter 22

I got dressed and collapsed onto my bed. "Well I survived the first day. Now I just have to hope I can survive the rest" I thought as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and brushed my hair. I went into the kitchen and ate. I then got dressed into my clothes, pulled up my hair into a pony rail and pulled up my mask. I looked over a my cloak and sighed, leaving the cloak in my room as I left. I attached my pouch to my leg and left my apartment, locking the door behind me. I left the area and went to the training ground that had the K.I.A stone and looked over at it before I climbed up a tree. I sat down on top and started to meditate. Soon I noticed that four people had showed up beneath me and we're being rather loud. I looked down and saw the white haired man and three genin, by my guess. I watched as the white haired man explained the bell test exactly how Minato had explained it us. I then returned to meditating.

After a long time it was a little bit after noon when the white haired man made lightning strike and annoy me even more. "This man is reminding me of Kakashi, but Kakashi was such a heartless person in the past, yet this man keeps seeming more and more like he could be Kakashi" I thought. I walked down the side of the tree and walked away, ignoring the feeling of the three genin and the jonin staring at my back as I walked away thinking.

I walked around aimlessly once again not knowing what to do. I reached into my pouch and pulled out my black leaf head band. I sighed and put it back into my pouch. I walked back know to the training grounds I was at in the morning and started to practice just throwing kunai. "Can't practice my move because if I do and if Kakashi is alive and saw me he would know right away who I am" I thought. I didn't want to have any connections to my old team mates, mainly because the only reason I ever came back was to see Minato again and keep my promise. I sighed and picked up my kunai. "Wow, your really good! Can you help me with my training?" An excited voice called. I turned and saw the blond haired genin that was with the white haired man. "Sure kid why not? Who's your name?" I questioned. "My name is Naruto Uzamaki and I'm going to be Hokage one day! Believe it!" He shouted loudly. I showed him how you should properly hold a kunai air and how to enforce it with chakra. The sun was almost set and I picked up the kunai air that I had just thrown. "Well kid, I'm going home you should too. You don't want to wear out you body and not be able to..... you should go home" I said. I didn't know if he was taking part in he churnin exams that were approaching quickly, so I stopped myself from saying it. I turned walking away with a slight wave to him.

I reached my apartment and collapsed onto my bed again. "So far no one, but the Hokage knows about me. Unless she told the white haired man, butwhy would she unless he asked, I doubt he would. It's not like I have any standing in this village anymore. I just might leave this place and head off to a new village to start a fresh new life. Well as long as it isn't the life I had before I came back here I think I'll be fine" I thought before I slipped under the covers and drifted off to sleep.