Chapter 12 - Escape pt. 2

Tsumi's P.O.V

"I probably just gave away the fact that I'm a shinobi, but I don't care right now. There is something wrong right now" I thought standing up and walking away from Kakashi. "Your a shinobi aren't you?" he asked. I just ignored him and kept walking in the direction that I sensed the threat coming from. I then felt a hand grab my wrist and then we were back in the village in a hallway. He dragged me into an apartment and pushed me on to the couch. "Answer my question. Are you a shinobi?" He said getting angry with my silence. I was however enjoying seeing him show emotion, so kept quiet and stood up and walked over to the window, looking out. We stood in silence and I could tell he was still getting annoyed. As the sun was setting, I felt the danger getting closer. I stood up straight and turned around to see where and what Kakashi was doing. I looked to see him still standing, but he was in front of the door blocking that exit. I sighed and turned around. I started walking around and could feel his eye following my every move. I moved to the balcony and stood out on it leaning against the wall. I continued to look out pretending I was admiring the view, but was actually waiting for Kakashi to let his gaurd down. I waited for a long time until he finally let his gaurd down.

He leaned against the door frame and let his gaurd down. I took that opportunity and jumped off the balcony. As I jumped off the balcony I mad I water clone and sent it running while I hung onto the bottom of the balcony, hoping that he wouldn't notice me. I saw Kakashi jump off and chase the water clone. I dropped down and started to run towards the wall that I had climbed yesterday.