Chapter 20

"Wow, your a great fighter" Obito said. I removed my kunai from Obito's neck and shrugged offering Obito a hand up. He gladly took it and stood up. "You and Kakashi should spar" Run said. I shrugged looking over at Kakashi. Kakashi stood up and sighed walking across from me and getting into a fighting stance. I stood still, holding the kunai loosely in my left hand. I followed his movements with my eyes. Kakashi now stood across from me and was looking at me with his usual bored expression. I spun the kunai around my finger and tossed it up distracting Kakashi. As soon as he started to look up at the kunai, I charged at him and kicked him in the gut, sending him flying backwards. I reached up and caught the kunai, running and placing it on Kakashi's neck. He disappeared into a cloud of smoke. I stood up again and looked around. I closed my eyes and threw my kunai at where he was. He jumped out of the tree and came charging at me. I opened my eyes and dodged his attack. We both started to do tai jutsu. I stayed at his pace the whole time and waited for the right time to strike him.

I saw an opening and hit him in a pressure point. He stumbled backwards and I placed a kunai on his throat and held one of his hands behind his back. "Wow! That was amazing. You even beat Kakashi" Obito exclaimed. I shrugged and let go of Kakashi. I walked over to the spot I was sitting in and sat down. "Does anyone else want to spar?" Minto asked. No said anything. "Okay then I'll see you all here tomorrow for out mission" Minto said. I stood up and followed Kakashi back to the apartment. I went straight to my room and sat down on my bed. "Last time here before I have to leave. If I don't then I'll be caught up in all of this emotions and drama" I thought. I packed all of my weapons and grabbed my bag. I climbed out the window and started jumping across rooftops. I stopped at the front gate and looked around, to make sure no one was following me. I sighed when I saw Minato behind me. "So your leaving?"Minato asked. I nodded. "Why do you not like it here?" Minato asked. "I don't like getting attached. Besides I'm sure I'll come back some day" I said looking at him. "Well promise me, that you will come back some day" Minato said. "Fine I'll come back. I promise" I said. I gave him a short wave and turned leaving the village.