Chapter 19

Tsumi's P.OV
I watched as Minato dismissed him team and I followed Kakashi out.  "Hey Tsumi, I need to talk to you" Minato said and I turned around and walked back to Minato.  "Why did you surrender?" Minato asked.  I looked at him and sighed.  "I already told you, it had become a battle of strength.  I found it got boring and ducked out" I explained.  "I think you're lying" Minato said sternly.  "Think what you want" I said turning and heading back to the apartment. 

I walked into the apartment and sat on the couch leaning back and closing my eyes.  "I don't know how much longer I can stay here for.  Minato is starting to catch on and maybe even remember" I thought.  "Are you going to sleep in you room tonight or just take over my living room" I heard Kakashi ask annoyed.  "Well I didn't know where it was last night, so I couldn't sleep in it last night" I explained.  He waved for me to follow him and I stood up following behind him.  "Here is your room" he said entering a room further down the hall.  I walked in and went straight to the bed.  I lay down and closed my eyes, thinking about what to do.  

I woke up the next morning to a knocking on my door.  I groaned and got up.  I opened the door and looked at Kakashi.  "What is it?" I asked upset at the loss of sleep I was getting.  "We're leaving in a few minutes" he said and then walked away.  I closed the door and got dressed and brushed my hair, pulling it back into a pony tail.  I walked out and into the kitchen and grabbed an apple.  We walked to the training grounds in the usual quiet and sat waiting for everyone else to show up.  I closed my eyes and crossed my legs focusing on the sounds around me.  Soon Minato and Rin showed up and sat down, but I didn't open my eyes.  Obito came tumbling into the training grounds saying something about helping an old lady with her stuff.  I ignored them and focused on what I was going to do, but they just got louder.  I sighed and stood up walking away.  I sat down away from them and crossed my legs focusing on the sounds again.  "Hey Tsumi, would you like to come spar against me?" I heard Obito ask.  I stood up shrugging.  "Why not its not like I had anything else to do, besides figure a way out of this village" I thought.  I stood across from Obito ready to fight.  Obito came at me using his Fireball jutsu, which I dodged landing on the ground easily.  I flash stepped to being behind Obito and tripped him pulling out a kunai, holding it to the back of his neck.