Chapter Twenty-seven

Srry guys for the very very slow updates, its just that with my conjoined account, school, family and the fact that I've lost my inspiration for writing this story, I haven't really been working on any of my published stories.  Srry, but if you want someone to blame, it was 20Cookies.  She got mad at me for falling behind in Naruto.  She also then got me to watch Yuri!!! on Ice and then I started to watch many other shows and then I kind of stopped writing for a bit.  So if you want to yell at someone plz just go scream at her!  

I flopped down onto my bed and sighed in frustration.  "Maybe I should go see if the Hokage can give me a mission or something" I thought.  I stood up and left my apartment.  I walked into the Hokage's office and found her sitting at her desk doing paper work.  "Lady Hokage, do you have any missions that I can go on?" I asked.  "Oh... Tsumi.  I suppose I could send you on a mission with team seven" she said.  "I was kind of hoping for a solo mission" I said.  "Sorry, but any mission that you are sent on you will have to have someone with you.  We still don't know about what happened after that night that you disappeared" she said.  "Fine" I said.  I left the room and walked out of the Hokage mansion.  I walked through the town towards my apartment.  It was now night time.  I unlocked and opened my door.  I stepped in closing and locking it behind me.  I rested my forehead on the door and then turned around, sliding down the door with my back on it.  I bit my lip and looked down at my hands.  I could feel tears well up in my eyes.  "Not now.  I don't want this now" I whispered to myself.  I sat blinking back the tears.  I eventually stood and went into the kitchen making my self some miso soup.  I ate it and then read a book until morning. 

"I guess its time to go" I thought.  I went to the entrance of the village and sat down at the base of a tree and waited for team seven.